Xalimo's Aroos

"Hee hooyo",I yelled back to my mum

Well today is gonna be fun,My cousin Halima is getting married to this guy she met in America, while she was gone for holiday,I'm still mad at her for not telling me first but she always replies with the words "Naaya why you so up in my business".

But any ways my mum , my aunties( some that came from Denmark,Norway,Sweden just for this event),my mum friends ,my cousins are all squashed up in the kitchen cooking ,cleaning ,laughing,yelling , cursing at each other ,having random conversations here and there.

"Naaya i have been calling you for the past sacad and you choose to come now",my mum said with her hands on her hips.

OMD! , thats the problem with Somali parents they love too exaggerate.

"well actually hooyo you only called me twice " i reply back cheekily

"Naaya dont reply back to me like we are the same age, who do you think you are and when i call you the first time you should come down instantly ma garatey"

"haye hooyo" i say eggally brushing past my mum to go see what my aunty is cooking.

I run back upstairs ,pull out my iPhone 6s that my dad got for me from Dubai and text my best friends on the group chat, Huda ( one of my best friend ) made.

Somali Crew

Me: Naayada aren't you lot comming
1 minute later
Huda:Chill Muna i'm putting on my make-up
That's the thing about Huda she can never leave her house bare face-what I mean by bare face is no make up- every time I ask her she is always like"you never know when your husband is comming", I'm just like take a chill pill you only 14.
Anyways,
Naima: btw is there gonna be men there muna coz I wanna straighten my hair and if men are coming then there is no point!

Me: Naa only if your comming to the Nikah yes

Naima: Looooool no way

Huda: what colour dirac are you lot gonna wear

Me: Surprise!!!!!

Naima: SAME!

Huda: wateva c u l8er
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry if the story was going too fast but other then that
VOTE
COMMENT
ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
FELLOW ME ON

INSTAGRAM:@salma_xx_
TWITTER:@salma_xxx
SNAPCHAT:@salma_xxx25