Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - My Son

Anne's POV

After speaking to the boys and Jay about fans being able to meet them I strolled back down to Harry's room. I still hadn't sunk in that my son was in a coma and fighting for his life, I hated seeing him like this laying on what it looks like an extremely uncomfortable hospital bed with hundreds of wires connecting to lots of different parts of his body.

"Hello" I whispered

"It's your mum Harry, just so you know I will stay with you until you wake up no matter how long it takes. I love you" I continued

I was sat on an extremely uncomfortable chair staring absentmindedly until I saw out of the corner of my eye Harry's eyes flutter , to begin with I thought I was just being paranoid and imagining things when all of a sudden it happened again but this time I heard the faintest whisper coming from his mouth saying 'mum'. A huge strike of relief filled my body due to knowing that my son was responsive. I was about to walk out of the room to go and see Jay with Louis to tell them the news , but on my way to the door I heard a louder whisper saying 'mum' I turned around to see my son with his eyes open. HE WAS AWAKE! HE WAS ALIVE!

I ran towards him pulling him into a hug and said to him "I love you"

He replied with "I love you too"

Liam's POV

Niall Zayn and I were on our way down the corridor to visit Harry and Louis. We were walking towards Harry's room when we heard voices coming from behind his door. My automatic thought was that Anne was talking to a doctor and that I shouldn't get my hopes up on that possibly Harry could be awake. I knocked on the door with Niall and Zayn behind waiting for someone to answer the door. The door finally opened to reveal Anne with a beaming smile across her face.

"HE'S AWAKE" She shouted in excitement

"That's amazing news Anne" I replied

She motioned us to come into the room with hand gestures.

"Hello Harry" Me and the boys said in unison

"Hello" He answered simply

"How are you feeling" Niall questioned

"I am alright, but just sore all over" He answered

"Well we are all glad you are alive" Zayn stated

Everyone nodded to reply

"Well we better go and leave you to your rest Harry. We are all glad you are ok" I added

"Thank you" Harry commented

After that we left to go towards Louis room.

Zayn's POV

We had just visited Harry and we were on our way towards Louis's room. I knocked on the door with Niall and Liam behind waiting for someone to answer the door. The door finally opened to reveal Jay.

She motioned us to come into the room with hand gestures.

"Hello Louis" Me and the boys said in unison

"Hello" He answered simply

"How are you feeling" Niall questioned

"I am alright, but just sore all over" He answered

"Well we are all glad you are alive" Liam stated

Everyone nodded to reply

"Well we better go and leave you to your rest Harry. We are all glad you are ok" I added

"Thank you" Louis commented

After that we left to go and visit the fans to tell them the great news on Harry and Louis being ALIVE.