I was tagged-a so...

Don't read if you want to-a avoid any feels attacks.....

What is...

My relationship status: Single

The creepiest thing that has ever happened to me: when I was-a almost shot-a...

My worst fear: for the terrible era to return again... or to be left heartbroken-a...

The best day of my life: when I-a celebrated my first birthday with all of my friends! :D

The first thing I loved and lost: this boy I fell in love with hundreds of years ago... he never-a came back... I'm still waiting, though!

Do I...

Believe in spirits: kind of-a...

Play sports: Of-a course!!

Love to write: Sì~! Ve~! ^-^

Have a crush, who: Yes, but it was a boy..... his name was-a Holy Roman Empire....

Hate someone to the point that I care for them: No.

When was...

The last time I cried: An hour ago, when I-a tripped...

The worst day of my life: When I saw Holy Roman Empire for-a the last time.... ve... when is he-a coming back..?

My birthday: March 17!! :D

The last time someone broke my heart: The worst day of my-a life, I guess...

I dare you to...

Write a paragraph to show how much you love someone:
        Ve~ Grazie for all the-a support!! You can-a have some pasta-a and roses! *gives out pasta and roses*

Send roses to a girl/boy you like and tell them they're special to you: here-a everyone! You are all special to-a me!

Tag someone/people you admire into this: _GermanyLudwig_ GermanLudwig01 Ludwig-Germany LudwigGermanyAph APH_Kiku_Japan_Honda Germany_Hetalia  @Pasta @pizza @tomatoes @MySupporters:)

Tag 20 people:

_GermanyLudwig_
GermanLudwig01
Germany_Hetalia
Ludwig-Germany
LudwigGermanyAph
APH_Kiku_Japan_Honda
America_Da_Hero
Danismysunshine
Emaline_Is_Bored
APH_Female_England_
UK_Britain_
HanasakiHaruka2
Roxy12angel
TaviTheFab
-Alice_-_Kirkland-
axis_powers_hetalia
Italy_Veneziano_
ACESLAYERAQ
YummyTummy0124
Shizi-chan

I'm-a sorry if I-a didn't tag you... I-a know a lot of-a supporters...

And don't-a do it if you-a already did-a