12:00 Ghost

It was about 12:00 when I felt Magi jump up onto my bed shaking. Dakota started wandering around my room and shaking as well. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what. I went downstairs in total silence not able to see anything, and shuffled towards the fridge. I opened it up and grabbed a cup of milk and and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. I drank the warm milk and went up to my room where both Magi and Dakota were on my bed. I climbed in bed with them and that is when I herd a noise coming from my closet.

I froze. Dakota started growling when a shady white figure came out of the closet. I started to scream, but the ghost put its hand over my mouth to prevent me from doing so. "Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you. I am here to warn you." It said with a soothing voice. I calmed down and let it continue. "You are one of very few people that have the power that you do, but with that power comes many dangers and creatures. Be careful Autumn." It said morphing into a dog. "Magi...?!" I said confused, but before I could finish the ghost vanished and Magi appeared back on my bed.

I felt my eye lids becoming heavier. I had so many questions spinning around in my head, but they will stay unanswered... For now.

~~~~~

I woke up freaking out. Where's Magi and Dakota? I ran downstairs to see them walking around the kitchen, and I could have sworn that I saw Magi wink at me. "Good morning honey, how'd you sleep?" My aunt asks me. "Okay, I guess." I replied still shaken from last night. "What's for breakfast? It smells good." I say. "I am making an egg omelet." She says referring to the pan that had been in flames the day before. "It's not on fire, right?" I say laughing along with Carmen.

Later that day I went back to the village, but I was alone this time. I walk down the hill and go into the house with the wolf picture. The picture was of a wolf walking away from the mountains and thick forest. The wolf picture had claw marks on it. The picture was too high up for any animal to get to, so who did it? I realized that there wasn't just the claw marks, but there was also a note:

Autumn,
If you are reading this listen closely
This is one clue to finding your family
Follow all the clues to find them
But if you don't find them in time they will disappear forever
If you tell anyone you will be hunted down along with who you told
You have exactly 1 week to find them
Clue-Go to the Whispering Willow

Yours Truly,
Clue Giver