My idol

Where do I start?
Demi Lovato is my #1 idol, that's for sure. She's amazing, I couldn't describe her with just the regular words that we use, because she is beyond nature!

I was her number one fan, until I ended up in her bed, and she ended up to be my girl!

And how did that happen? You are just about to find out my crazy adventure.

Ever since Demi had her big chance on TV, and ever since she started singing, she stole my heart and my soul. She is perfect, and her voice, her beauty.. They just give the chills down my spine.
I never missed any of her concerts, I never forgot to buy her singles and albums, and I never ever forgot to download her every picture, so I can stare in her beautiful dazzling eyes as much as I can. I know I seem obsessed, but who cares anyway? See, you'll never understand what she does to me.

Meet & Greet with Demi Lovato! I am ecstatic. I've been waiting in line for more than 3 hours now. It's hot, I'm a bit tired and it's already getting dark. But who cares? I'll forget about how much my legs are aching when I see her. I'll forget about my whole pain. And the crazy crowds are starting to leave little by little, and I'm the last one for her to see.

"I'm sorry guys, but Demi can't continue the meet and greet. She is too tired. Please leave quietly, and we'll make sure you'll get you ticket refund pretty soon. Thanks for understanding!" One of her bodyguards announced to the few of us left in front of the hall gate, and you can hear then booing and cursing at him before they leave pissed of. But I wasn't going to surrender like that, I was here to see demi and that was I was going to do! So I ran and pushed the tall bodyguard off the door (I have no idea how the hell did I do that by the way), but it wasn't long before he grabbed me. "Where do you think you're going missy?"

"To meet Demi, you pig! Just leave me alone!"

"I thought I said that Demi wasn't gonna meet anyone anymore, didn't you understand that?"

"Not really! No. I didn't buy a 100$ ticket, and waited the whole day to leave with nothing! Leave me pig! I want an autograph, and I'm not leaving without it!" I was screaming on the top of my lungs.

"Demi isn't gon-" he was trying to finish his line, when a familiar voice cut him. "Leave her tony, one autograph won't kill me, I'm perfectly fine!"
It was Demi! Tony put me down, and suddenly, someone grabbed my waist gently and turned me over.
And there, she was standing, looking absolutely gorgeous.

And what did happen to me? I fainted to the floor.