Hotter than I thought

Author's note:
So I am writing a second chapter for today, and it is a little steamy. I don't want to rate my story as mature, but I thought I should warn you.
Another thing, this a fan fiction for lesbians. Anyone can read it, but you know since it is for a close friend of mine and she's madly in love with Demi. And she's a girl. So yeah, my fan fiction is LGBT.
I hope you like it anyway, and sorry for any mistakes I make, but I really pay no attention on what I'm writing (I write too fast), and my first language isn't even English, it's Arabic. So thank you for understanding, and I hope you'll all like this fan fiction about Demi.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Demi took me shopping today. My parents couldn't bring me any other clothes at the beginning of my stay here, which started 2 days ago. But Demi let me borrow some underwear and some clothes the last two days, so I can shower and change. It was really nice of her, and I do like her style a lot!

Demi told me that she is staying at the hotel for a few days so she can take a break from all the stress. Actually, those past 2 days, me and Demi grew so much closer. I don't feel like just a fan whom she owns an apology for anymore. I feel so much more than that.
Demi is cooler than I though. She is down to earth, she has every typical teenage problem, she is just like any other girl on this earth; trying to live a happy normal life, and her career was her happiness. Although, sometimes she just wanna have a break and relax.
I was glad that Demi and I shared a lot of experiences and thoughts together. And I am so happy that I got the chance to spend those few days with her.

***

"I'm coming in!" Demi said, while I was trying to fit in the dress.

"NO! I'm still in my underwea-" too late, she got in.

Demi came inside the fitting room, and froze when her gaze caught my half naked body. The she had a smirk on her face, which kinda turned me on and unleashed my dirty imagination. But that wasn't the time for it.

"Demi?" I called out for her, to snap her out of wherever place she went there with her imagination.

"Yes!" She said freaking out, "Sorry! Ummmm, I like the underwear, you have a good taste. And I'm glad that my underwear actually fitted you. I'm a fatty."

"No you're not! You're really se-.. I mean slim."

"Oh, thank you!" She said, with that smirk on her face back on. "I see the dress is too small, should we try another one?" She continued.

"No, I wanna get back to the hotel, I am tired. Aren't you?"

"Actually, yes I am. Come on then, let's go back."

***

Demi took off her T-shirt and jeans on front of me, she was standing in her underwear only now. She turned towards me, smiled, then went in the bathroom to have a shower. I already took one before her.

The shower took too long. About a whole hour. I was worried, but then I remembered; I sometimes think about stuff while having my showers, and I end up staying there for too long. What was Demi thinking about? Those two days where stress free, and it was too early for her to think about the work that's waiting for her now.
I wondered what was wrong, but I gave her time, and Demi came out eventually.

"Hey, you took so long. Is everything okay?" I asked immediately.

She didn't reply at the moment. She just made her way to the bed, and sat on the edge looking down on the floor, only the towel covering her wet body. "Can I ask you something? And please don't reply just because you're a loyal fan. I am asking you this as a true friend. It's been long since I had one of those, you know." She spoke finally.

"Sure, anything!"

"Am I ugly?"

"WHAT?! No you're not. You are beautiful Demi!"

"Then, how about fat?"

"Oh my god, come on now. You are sexy, okay?"

"You were going to say 'sexy' back in the fitting room. But you hesitated, that means you don't mean it."

"I do! I was shy back there."

She looked back at me. She smiled, and pushed herself back to where I was sitting. She smiled again, even a larger smile, and asked: "Prove it, then."

I was confused. How would I prove it? And as I was looking into her eyes, I noticed that she was actually waiting for something. I did the only thing that crossed my mind then; I leaned in slowly, and I pressed my lips against hers.

***

The steamy part is about to begin:

I was kissing her soft lips slowly, and to my surprise, she kissed me back. I grabbed her face with on hand, started caressing my thumb on her cheek. Then, I trailed down to her neck with the tip of my fingers, followed by my kisses on the other side of her neck. And just then, a soft moan left her mouth, and that was my sign to continue.
I continued to suck down on her neck, and I pulled her closer to my with my free hand. Then, with the other hand, I grabbed the towel gently, and removed it off her body. She hid her body with her hands and backed up a little. But I didn't hesitate to grab her arms and throw them behind my neck, then lean in and continue kissing her. I wanted her to feel comfortable with her body, I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to make this night unforgettable.

As I continued to kiss her lips, I grabbed her breast with one hand, and rubbed her pink nipples slowly. Demi's body started to heat up, and her moans were getting louder. I went down to kiss her neck, slowly pushing her down, so she can lay her back on the bed. I went down from her neck, to her breast. And right there, I started to lick and suck on one nipple, as I rubbed and pinched slightly the other one. I knew she was enjoying it, because her body was relaxed, and her moans where getting even louder. So I gave myself the permission to go further.

My tongue left her breast, going down her belly. And I stopped right before reaching her pussy. I spread her legs even wider, and started kissing her inner thighs. Then, with two fingers, I spread her pussy lips gently, and started massaging her inner clit. Her moans where so loud, and she was grabbing on my hair now. I knew she wanted more. So I spread up her pussy a little bit more, and leaned in, and started stroking my tongue on her inner part. And I started sucking on it and going faster. Then, I pushed in one finger inside her. "Uhh, yes..." Left her mouth when I started moving my finger in out. I pushed in another finger, and she let out a very loud moan. I knew she wanted to cum now, she needed it.
I started moving my fingers fast, but my tongue slow. That pace left her breathless, as she was moaning so loud now and screaming my name.

Demi arched her back, and let out one last loud moan as she orgasmed. I kept moving my fingers slowly, till her body calmed down.

I went on to her side, and whispered in her ear: "Was that proof enough?"

All she did was smile, and wrap her arms around me, and I played with her hair until she fell asleep.