Topaz of Ineffability [Levi X Reader] (Part I)

HOLD UP. I got something to say before you start reading away:

(Y/N) = Your name [your first name, specifically]

(L/N) = Last name

(Y/H) = Your height

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/L) = Hair length

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(E/C) = Eye color

I'll add more as we go along~! Anyway, have fun reading and don't forget! If you have an idea and you want me to write it, message me and I will! No holds bar, people! ^ _ ^

----------------

He was here again today. You eyed him closely as he ordered a drink from the barista on the other side of the counter, getting his usual black tea with nothing in it. The man with the black hair came here almost every day at the same time, like clockwork. He was a relatively short man, almost a head shorter than you at (Y/H) and always wore such fashionable clothing as if he were rich or something. He would always wear a cravat, which was something the aristocracy wore back in the 1800s. Not to mention that he wore a black overcoat with it, even though it was summer and human beings would normally boil in such attire. Yet, his pale skin showed you nothing of being hot. He was such a mysterious guy, you couldn't help but stare at him, wondering what his story was.

You felt an elbow on your spine, scaring the crud out of you. When you turned around, you saw that your co-worker and friend Sasha Braus was giving you a sneaky grin, "Giving the regular a stare down, are we?"

"Wh-what?! No I'm not!" You denied, throwing your nose in the air with defiance, "I'm just wondering who that guy is and why he always comes down to such a rundown place when he clearly has the money to afford much better things."

The brown haired girl lost her smirk and put a finger up to her chin, "I don't know. But one day I was looking in a magazine and I saw his picture there! Hard to imagine, but he's the CEO of the famous company Jiyuu no Tsubasa, Levi Ackerman!" Your eyes widened.

"He is?!" You nearly screamed. Your manager gave you a glare from out back and you lowered your voice, "He is? Then, why...,"

"Oh! Heads up, he's coming this way." Sasha warned, reaching over for a cloth to scrub the countertop. When you turned around again, you noticed that he was making a bee-line straight toward you, his grey eyes focused on yours. You took a gulp, feeling your knees quiver with anticipation. If the tea didn't agree with him then he could easily sue you if he really was the CEO of Jiyuu no Tsubasa.

"Oi, you." Levi pointed directly at you.

"Uh... yes?" You replied.

"Do you know the restaurant Rose Maria?" He asked.

"Sure?"

"Meet me there tomorrow evening, around seven. Don't be late." With that, he turned on his heel and made his way out of the café. Your mouth fell opened and you turned to Sasha without closing up your jaw. She returned the look.

"NO. WAY!" Sasha screamed. Your manager told you two to quiet down and get back to work. You listened, but didn't stop your conversation, "Did he really just ask you out on a... a date?!"

"He did! But... why me? We never spoke a word outside this place." You gasped when you had a realization, "Unless he caught me ogling him and decided to give me a try! Or even, he wants me to stop giving him the once over! NO! It's the only sexual stimulation I receive in the course of a day!"