Olly Murs imagine ♡

Imagine being in the city with your friend Sarah. You're sitting on a cafe with her, talking. There's tears in your eyes. You've been hearing rumors about your boyfriend Olly kissing some blond girl. It's not true, but you believe it is. "Sweetie, please listen to me, the rumors aren't true, Olly loves you deeply" Sarah tells you again, holding her arm around you. "Don't lie" you said, not believing her. "Where you going love?" Sarah now asked you, as you got up. "Home" you replied, moving away the tears in your eyes. "Talk to Olly" Sarah told you. 

You're on your way home to yours and Olly's house, as a text appeared from him. "Darling, where are you? I'm home, but you're not here :( COME HOME!!" he text, but you ignored him. 

You quietly walks into your house now, getting off your shoes. Olly is home, and immediately walks over to you. He looked at you and noticed you ignoring him. As he leaned in for a kiss, you pushed him away. "Why you're mad at me darling?" he asked hurt. "Why you're cheating on me?" you asked back, hurt and angrily. He looked at you surprised. "Cheating on your? What are you talking about darling?" he asked hurt. He could never do that to you. You didn't reply, but then just walked away. "Darling, don't walk away, talk to me" he said, now grabbing your hand. He looked at you, but you ignored him completely, as you tried to get away. "Let me go" you said quietly, with tears in your eyes. "No darling, I've done nothing" he replied. "Why is all over the papers then?" you asked, sounding so hurt. He couldn't believe you actually thought he was cheating on you. It hurt him. "Why would I be so cruel and cheat on you? I'm not that guy, I love you darling" he asked, now placing his hand on your cheek. You ignored him, and walked away, into your bedroom. "Darling, can I come in?" he asked you quietly, while knocking on the door a few times. "No, leave me alone!" you replied loudly, as tears streamed down your face. He couldn't just leave you alone, he needed you to believe he haven't been doing anything with anyone. He slowly opened up the door. He noticed you lying on the bed crying, it broke his heart to see. He sat down, placing his hand on your cheek, but you turned your back towards him. "Darling, stop ignoring me, you're hurting me" he said so sadly. "Just leave Olly" you said quietly, drying your eyes, but he couldn't. He slowly turned you around, so you would face him. He got you to sit up. He sat a little closer to you, while he kept looking you in the eyes. "It hurts me that you would think I would cheat on you" he began to say sadly. "But it's true right?" you asked, now facing him. "It's not true, I haven't done it" he replied, squeezing your hand a little. "But Olly..." you began to say, but he stopped you. "Please darling, you have to believe me. I would never anything to hurt you, you're too amazing to me. I love you so much, with all my heart. Please believe me, please" he said, looking ever so sad as he looked you in the eyes. First now, you could tell he hadn't done it. "I believe you" you said, now squeezing his hand a little. "You do?" he asked relieved. You nodded, looking at him. "Oh no, don't cry Olly, you're making me cry" you now said, as tears appeared in his eyes. "I just thought I had lost you for a second" he said sadly, rubbing his eyes. "You haven't" you said, now moving closer to him. "Can I kiss you now?" he asked, as you sat rather close to him. "Yes please" you replied, just waiting for him to kiss you. He then placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you. "Marry me" he said to you after. You nodded with a smile. He kissed you one more time. "I promise I won't ever hurt you my darling, you can count on me" he said after, looking you deeply in the eyes. "I know I can, and I'm so sorry, I should have believed you Olly" you replied, stroking his hand. "It's alright now darling, everything is cool now, don't worry love" he said, kissing your hand. You lied down with him. He kissed your forehead, while then grabbing your hand. "I love you darling" he said. "I love you Olly" you replied.

The end!