Chapter Nine

Ashley ^^

Ashley's pov - a few weeks later ..
I check the stick and it shows Positive , no I can't be pregnant !! I'm only 21 !! I check how many weeks I am 3 ! So ... Altogether I have nine months ? I checked on the Internet so ... I will just go to Dante anyway . I finally find Dante . " OMG !! Dante ! I did a pregnancy test and it says positive ! Get me a doctor just to make sure !! " " Ok ... "

- The day of the pregnancy test-

" Well ... It's true ! You're definitely having a baby Miss Robinson ! We will find the gender out in the next few weeks ! " " Ok ... Thanks Doctor !! " I then rush straight to the lady's restroom and puke my guts out !! I feel someone rub my back " Baby ... You ok now ? " I nod , then we go home and I brush my teeth twice .

Guys don't judge but I'm a boy so correct me if I'm wrong about this pregnancy shit ! No offence ladies !!

Back to the story !!

I change my clothes and check the time , it's 4 pm , me and Dante go out to this surprise he's planned for me !

Dante's pov -
We finally arrive at the restaurant . We go to our booth that I've reserved and a slutty waitress comes up to us and she pushes her breasts in my face . " Hey sir ... What would you like to order ... " she's completely ignoring Ashley ! " Ask this beautiful lady opposite me " she groans and asks Ashley what she wants then I order . We wait till the food comes .

Finally it comes and we start to eat .

After they eat -

We arrive at the beach , the surprise , then Ash's jaw drops . " OMG !! You literally did this for me !? " she looks at the deserted beach , I hired it for tonight so no one can come . " Yes mi amore... " I get on one knee " Ashley Robinson we may have been through good and bad but ... Will you marry me ? " she starts to tear up and she nods " Yes Dante ... Yes ! " then she hugs me and I hug her. " So ... When's the wedding ? " " I was thinking maybe next year so the baby is born " she nods and smiles at me . " I can't wait till your Ashley Luciano " " I can't wait till the wedding when I officially marry you ! " " Oh yeah .. About your parents .. Do they know ? " she shakes her head " Shit ! They didn't even know we were dating !! " I chuckle as she phones them and tells them everything except the kidnapping she just lies about that part .

She finally gets off the phone but this time she looks worried . " What's the matter Ashley ? " " My parent are ... D-d-dead ! The cops found a note saying that they want to kill me next ! I was explaining about us until the cops stopped me and told me it wasn't mom or dad ! " she starts crying again . " Oh my god , I'm so sorry Ashley ... Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you ! Did they find out who wrote it ? " " Yes , this lady her names Jessie " Jessie ?! Why would she do that ! " Jessie is my best friend ! Why would she want to kill you !? " " I think she had a crush on you and she found out about us and got pissed ! Then she killed my parents ! " now she's crying even more ... " Calm , I'm not a sissy so I'm not gonna hurt her I'm just gonna protect you . I will tell Brads sisters and girlfriend to kill the bitch ! " " Thanks Dante " she hugs me even tighter and sobs into my chest ... Poor girl ...

I will protect her even if it means I will die !