PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Four boys were playing truth or dare, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok. At last, it was Hoseok's turn to ask Yoongi, "Truth or dare?". Normally, Yoongi would say 'truth' to ignore all the ridiculous dares that Namjoon and Hoseok gives, but Yoongi was feeling good today, so he chose 'dare'.

"Woah, Yoongi, are you serious?" Hoseok was completely shocked, hearing the word 'dare' escape his hyung's mouth in Truth or Dare.
"Yes, I'm serious. Now hurry up with the dare before I change my mind." Yoongi was by far too impatient for his dare, so he quickly changed his mind. "Aish, forget it. I choose tru-"
"nO NO NO. I GOT THE DARE." Hoseok was now smiling like an idiot and was chuckling quietly. "I dare you cross dress sexily. And seduce Park Jimin."

Right now, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi are looking at Hoseok like he was a mental person who just escaped a mental hospital.

"Isn't he the bullied boy who goes to our school?" Seokjin questioned, not sure about Jimin's demeanor.

"Yeah, isn't he a straight person also?" Namjoon questioned right after Seokjin.

"Exactly my point. I'm daring Yoongi to dress as a girl and seduce Jimin. So what? He's worthless as is anyway." Hoseok said.

-

Hoseok has a huge grudge against Jimin. Back then, when Jimin wasn't bullied, he dated Hoseok's sister. She was madly in love with Jimin, but that was when he cheated on her. It took her weeks trying to get over Jimin, but she hasn't been properly eating or sleeping. Hoseok's sister was a mess, and he didn't like it. So he turned a couple of his friends against him. On the other hand, Seokjin and Namjoon were cool with Jimin, no grudges against the poor boy.

-

"I'm not doing it." Yoongi stated plainly, sipping on the straw of his bubble tea.

"Why?" Seokjin and Namjoon questioned in unison, eyebrows furrowed.

"Because it's Jimin. No one likes him."