Chapter 2

third person

Today is that date with Jimin, so Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon came over with a suitcase full of makeup, and an additional suitcase full of Hoseok's sister's clothes.

After an hour of makeup and trying to find out what to wear, the three boys stare at Yoongi in shock, wondering as to how he can pull off such a look.

"Waaaa, Yoongi ah! I'd fall for you if you were a woman! aaaahhhh!~"

"lmao Yoongi you look hot."

"My makeup job is fleeky, right?"

"Yeah Seokjin hyung, your makeup skills are to die for. And Hoseok.. That's fucking gross. Isn't today going to be cold? I should be wearing some leggings right now, yo."

"Beauty is pain. Now let's go! Hyung will drive you to the cafe."

Yoongi's POv

I walked in the cafe, a minute earlier than the rest of the boys because they were lowkey spying on us.

How embarrassing, I came early for the date and he is 10 minutes late. How bogus. The door of the cafe rung and Jimin walked in the door, looking hot as ever since the only time we see him is in school with the school uniform. He was wearing Puma everything, but he looked so hot!

 He was wearing Puma everything, but he looked so hot!

"Sorry I'm late..." Jimin said while taking off his hat while smiling. The ends of his eyes crinkle up and his eyes turn into moon crescents and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. "Did you order anything yet?"

"A-Ah, no I haven't, I was waiting for you.~"

"Really? You must have waited a while, let's order, shall we?"

--

The date ended and I tried everything to seduce this little cute maggot, but his beauty was so hypnotizing.

The three guys got tired during our date and went to my apartment for the time being. Jimin and I were walking to my apartment and I got cold on the way back, so he gave me his jacket, which somehow smells like heaven.

He dropped me off and walked back to his own house, not even taking his jacket back. Seeing his back side while he's walking makes me think so pitifully of him, how an angel like him is always isolated, alone, and picked on.

I walked back in my apartment, ignoring the questions that are bombarding me

"How was the date?"

"Did it go well?"

"Did the prick mention anything about my sister?"

and walked into my room.

"Prick"? He's an angel.. Why are you treating him like this?

Why do I hate my fact that everyone is so cruel to Jimin?

Why am I feeling this way?