My tall Dark and Handsome Love

Hey. I'm Louise, and I am the newest member of the host club at the private school Ouran Academy.

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school Ouran Academy. The Ouran host Club is where the school's handsomest boys and prettiest girl with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies and gentlemen who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful.

As you may have thought I am the only known girl in the Ouran High school Host Club. Yes, the only known girl. There is another. I met her on the first day I came here. It was also that same day that I joined the host club. It wasn't that hard to figure out about Haruhi. She just… Acted like a girl.

"HEY!" Tamaki yelled at me. Tamaki or 'King' was the leader and founder of the host club. It was either he enjoyed annoying me, or he had no idea he was annoying at all. "What's wrong? You were staring off into space. You're not falling for me are you?"

"WHAT!? NO!" I yelled defending myself.

"Do you use that line on everyone, Tamaki?" Haruhi said walking away for her last clients. Yes Haruhi was the second and hidden princess of the host club. No one knew about her except everyone in the host club. Everyone that is, except…

"Of course he does! He's just a phony prince! Nothing like you Haruhi," Yelled Rengei as she was coming out of the floor. Rengei was definitely something different. I had to grant her that. I wasn't here when Rengei first came to Ouran. Apparently she fell in love with Haruhi weird I know…

"Why don't you just but out otaku…" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison, as per usual. I had never seen Hikaru and Kaoru away from each other. Apparently they had a fight once… I hope I never gets to see that…

"Why don't we all stop fighting and go have some cake! 'Kay!" Honey-sempai was the real mystery in all of this. He was one year older than her… But he looked like he was 6! And Mori-sempai the giant who follows Honey where ever he goes is even more of a mystery. I try to avoid eye contact.

"All of you sit down and we'll begin the meeting," Kyouya yelled over them all. But Kyouya… Kyouya was different. Tall, dark and handsome. And I fell for him. I only told Haruhi because I knew I could trust her. And plus I needed the advice.

"Louise move closer," Kyouya yelled from the other side of the room. While I walked I began thinking, yet again, about whether or not he likes me back. I shook my head and sat down.

"Ooooo! Kyouya I have something I want to say!" Tamaki said looking like he was about to burst.

Kyouya sighed and adjusted his glasses. And all I could do was sit there and look at him. "Can't we talk about after we go over other more important things?"

"No."

"Fine go ahead." Kyouya sat down reluctantly and Tamaki sprang up.

"I just wanted to have a sort of welcoming thing for Louise. She is our newest host,"

"Welcoming?" I said. I sounded surprised. I was surprised.

"Yeah I was thinking just a dinner or something; just the host club too, no one else."

"Well that all depends on whether or not Louise wants to," Kyouya said flicking some imaginary lint off his pants.

"Well? Louise? You wanna?" Tamaki, yet again, looking like he was about to explode.

"Ummm…" I look at my hands then looked back up. "Sure why not? But nowhere too fancy,"

"Alright then!" Tamaki sat back down a large smile of his face.