Diary & iPhone

~Night time, 12am~

Grumpy: *slowly peeks from the door, tiptoes to the 7T's room* *reads dare again(from the last chapter)*

Dare: 'i dare grumpy to read dances' diary' - Rachelshy

Grumpy: *puts paper back on his pocket, smirks evilly* *opens door, jaw drops*

Inside, the girls' room was just kinda like the 7D's bedroom and the walls are in shades of pink(kyle's idea) and yellow(miley's idea) and has their names in the top of their bed, some in cursives or bold and any other types in many colors

Anyways, grumpy walked quietly inside quickly passing the 5T's bed, some of them are hugging a 7D plushie(kyle made them by her wand), and grumpy saw the most funny thing...

Miley: *thumb sucking while hugging sneezy plushie* ZZZZZZZ...... *snoring quietly*
(A/N: sorry miley! LAWLS! XD)

Grumpy: *laughs quietly* *walks past her bed* *whispers to himself* oh miley... *chuckles quietly*

At the end of the room, there was dances' bed near kyle's bed so grumpy went to dances' drawer and saw the diary that has a picture of dance and doc holding hands so he opened the book and the first page says 'My Diary', so he smirks then he puts the diary on his pocket, but before he leaves...

Grumpy: *looks back at kyle, smiles then went near her bed*

Kyle is wearing a pink and red sleepwear (i want to! *winks* -kyle)

The pictures on her drawer was a picture of the 7T, and several pics of him and her

Grumpy: *blushes*

Kyle: *moving and talking(sometimes) in her sleep* mmm...zzzz...grumpy...grumpy...help....don't...leave....

Grumpy: *blushes hard* *saw the plushie of himself on the floor then picks it up*

Kyle: *shivering in her sleep* c-cold...zzz...

Grumpy: *a light bulb flickers on his mind* *smiles shyly, puts the plushie beside her, then wraps the blanket around her* *whispers* there, there now my beloved... *kissed her forehead* sweet dreams, love you!

Kyle: *smiles in her sleep* thank you...zzz...love you too....zzzz......

Grumpy: *smiles back then quickly gets out of the room and went to the living room* Mission accomplish! *smirks then starts reading*

~5 mins later~

Grumpy: what does she mean doc's handsome? *rolls eyes* i'll believe it when i see it... *continues reading*

~Few hours later~

Grumpy: *snores* zzzz.....

Dance(in a distance): *shrieks making everyone awake*

Doc: *spits his coffee* d-dance?! *went to the room*

Grumpy: *heard it too, then wokes up* *remembers the diary* oh cheese...! *hides it under the sofa* *then acts normally while going to the bathroom to wash his face then runs to the 7T's room like nothing happened*

The 6D are also in the room and dance was almost freezing all of them...

Abby: dance! be careful, you might freeze happy!

Maddie: my baby! dopey, duck! *goes to him*

Kyle: what is wrong with you?! *shakes dance*

Dance: SOMEONE. STOLE. MY. DIARY!!!!

Grumpy: *sweats*

Kyle: hmm...why don't we check the camera at the rooftop?

Grumpy: oh no...i forgot that stupid cam near kyle's and dances bed! shoot!