Custard

[[Okay because me and Mod Izzy are #1 Custardshipping trash we decided we should do a rp with it, I'm Trevor,and she's Calem! Also 3rd person]]

[[Mod ScotTomatoes' reply]]

Trevor was sat down at a small booth inside of Shutter bug café, legs crossed and elbow on the table, leaning his chin on his hand. The fingers on his other hand tapped gently at the table, eyes half lidded as the grey orbs scanned the room.

He'd agreed to meet up with Calem here, but he was unsure as to why. Though, it had put a thought into the nineteen year old's head.

He was finally going to do it.

Time to tell him how he felt.

The petite male wore black skinny jeans, a green top with black sleeves and a black beanie on his head. On his feet were green trainers.

Ugh.

He felt sick.

Calem wasn't even here!

Granted, Trevor was about half an hour early.

He blew some breath, rather sharply, pulling his holocaster from his bag. His fingers rapidly moved across, pressing on a number.

His sister.

It rang for a while, before finally the image of a young woman appeared.

She'd styled her hair into two braids resting on her chest, which was covered by a purple tank and a black cardigan. That's where her body cut off. She wore a hair pin in her golden hair, a small, round object on it. Her mega key.

"Ada."

"Trevor."

Ada's purple eyes stared back at him, completely unfazed, "I knew you were going to call," she stated, "I told you that you were going to be way to early."

Trevor puffed out his freckled cheeks, looking down at his lap as his face turned slightly pink.

Raichu sat there. He was a bit heavy, but Trevor thought he was adorable. Especially when he was half asleep.

The redhead scratched behind his ears, fingers running against the golden fur, before someone cleared their throat.

Slowly, the boy looked up, back at Ada, as he perked a brow, "Hn?"

"Maybe you should stop panicking and wait a little more!"

"Yeah, okay," Trevor shrugged, "Bye."

"Bye."

He switched off the machine, looking around.

His stomach churned, pulling Raichu up to envelope him in a hug.

"Hnnn."

Calem woke to his phone blaring in his ear it was skya.

"what do you want" he muttered into the phone.

"I was just making sure you were awake for your date"she said giggling.

Calem realized he had slept through his alarm and went quiet.

"you over slept didn't you." she said annoyed "well you better get ready if you want to at least be there a little late.Bye." then she hung up.

Calem rushed to get changed and gave up on even trying to do anything to his hair and just put his cap on he hardly wore and rushed out the door.

He walk though the cafe door ten minuets late to find Trevor sitting in a booth.

"Hey Trevs sorry I'm late."