Chapter 1

Everything was perfect, I was the most popular girl in school, I had the perfect boyfriend, I was cheer captain, everything was just as I dreamed it would be. Then one day that all changed in a blink of an eye.

I had been living the perfect life for a teenage girl. I had the perfect reputation at school. My family was happy. Everything was just perfect. Then out of nowhere my dad comes back into my life after ten years.

My parents have been divorced since I was a little girl and after the divorce I didn't hear a word from my dad for years. I didn't care if my dad was in my life or not because I was happy without him.

Then one day when I came home from school, my mom was sitting at the kitchen table with my step dad and a few other people I had never seen before. I was worried about what was going on so, I went in and asked what was going on. My mom introduced me to the people and then she told me that starting next month I would be seeing my dad once a week and then eventually be staying weekends with him and his new family.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say or do. I hadn't heard a word from my dad since I was little. Now ten long years later he reaches out to me to try and see him. No I'm not going to do that. He didn't want to see me before now, so why does he want to see me now?

The people were looking at me like they just asked me a question and we're waiting for me to answer. I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't even hear them ask the question. Since I didn't hear what they said I said " I'm sorry but, can you please repeat that?" When they repeated the question, that's when I knew that my life was about to change forever.

I didn't know what happened next because, I ran up to my room crying and screaming "NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" because, they asked if I would want to start living with my dad and his new family. They said that he lives in town but he lived on the far side of town by the other high school.

The other high school is a private school and the kids that go there are spoiled little rich kids. I don't even want to see my dad, but to live with him that is just impossible. I just don't understand why after all these years my dad wants to see me now and not while I was a kid.

Everyone had told me why my mom and dad got divorced and I also have some memories from when I was younger and I still lived with my dad. Everyone tells me that they just couldn't get along anymore so, my mom left my dad when I was like 5 or 6. What I think the reason my mom left my dad is because my great grandpa on my dads side dumped his food on me one night at dinner just because I didn't like what we were having. I remember that I was crying my heart out because the food was hot and because I thought that my great grandpa hated me. While my mom was cleaning me up, I remember that she and my dad got into an argument about something, I don't remember what. After the argument my mom and I left a few days later and that was the last time I saw my dad.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys this is my very first story that I have written on here so please let me know what you think about the first chapter. I will try to get the next chapter up soon. In the next chapter you will be meeting some very important characters. I hope you like my story and please feel free to tell me what you think. I would also like to get some advice if you feel like I should do something different.