THREE

Juney's POV

I woke up to him sleeping next to me. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. I took out my phone and saw the time, it was 5:00 am. Ugh to early I thought to myself. Today is Saturday so no school. I tried getting up trying not to wake him. I put the teddy bear that was on his night stand so that he wouldn't feel empty. I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water in a glass cup. I'm so stupid. I was drinking when I saw someone move in the couch and I got scared and dropped the glass and it shattered everywhere. I quickly ran up stairs where jimin already woke up because of my noise. I was freaking out because that person was following me up stairs.

"What happend?! Are you okay?! You're shaking!! Juney what happened!!" Jimin said hugging me.

" I..I think there's a theif in the house.." You said still freaked out and shaking.

"Hey..." That person came in the room and said.  OMG.. You were about to faint.

"..What happened Jimin?, there's broken glass in the kitchen." That person continued.

I was in jimin's arms and then he started laughing. WHY IS HE LAUGHING....!!! I thought to my self. There is a stranger in his house!!

"Oh, wassup dude, I didn't know you were here.?"Jimin said.

What?!?!111212 You were so confused.

"Oh, yeah dude. I came yesterday night. I knew you were sleeping so I didn't tell you. And who's that girl?!" That person was talking.

"Oh her name is Juney and she's my girlfriend." Jimin answered and caught me by surprise because he never asked me out.

"Actually I'm just his friend" you exclaimed.

"Anyway, this is my homie Jay Park, we've been friends since I was 7. I gave him a key so that he can come anytime he wants, he's like a brother." Jimin told you.

"Omg, I thought you were like a theif or something and I got really scared!!!" You told Jay.

We went to the living room to talk about everything that just happened and explain.

"Okay so someone explain to me exactly what happened or how you know each other." I said.

"Okay,..." Jimin started.

"...When we were young I moved to a different school cause that year my real parents had died and I was with my adoptive parents. Jay was or still is two years older than me. I was in 2nd grade and Jay was in 4th. One time there was a parent and child party and it was for all grades. My other parents didn't go because they were working but then the teacher was like 'Grab your parents and dance' I was literally the only kid standing alone there and other kids were laughing at me and jay came up to me and since that day we became best friends." Jimin finished his story.

"Yeah, we're brothers now because I know everything about him and he knows everything about me." Jay said.

We were there all day talking about our lives and getting to know each other.

Me and jimin are 16/17. While jay is 19.
We're still in school but jay already finished now he goes to a label thing because he said he wants to be something big someday. He's training. I believe he will be a star in the future. He showed me some music he's done and dance videos. I love his work. Plus he has a nice body. I'm saying that because he's shirtless he probably sleeps like that.
..
It's the afternoon now and we are going to the mall because there's no school today. Jimin was driving. Me and Jay were in the back talking and kinda flirting.

"So you and Jimin go to the same school and grade" Jay said smirking.

"Yeah, we do" I simply said.

"You're so beautiful, why are you even friends with him." He straightly said still smirking.

"Um, thank you. But I think I'm more than just friends with Jimin." I whispered to him so that Jimin couldn't hear haha.

"Oh, really?!.... Okay then." He then just looked out the window. He dozed off to sleep.

I looked at Jimin and he kinda looked annoyed and jealous. He looked cute.

"We're here!!" He yelled.

Jay jerked up and rubbed his eyes ,he looked cute. Wait what did I just say?
..

Author's note: Hey 😁. Sorry for not updating. But now I did. Ayye Jay Park ❤🔥.
So... Waz good homies.