Away

Jacob Perez .

The next morning my mother dressed me in a disguise . I cant let the world know that there is a new creature amongst them , who knows what they might do to me . my disguise is big sunglasses , a scarf around my neck and mouth , a hoodie ,a hat, a big coat , and some gigantic pants . Of course when I walked outside I get stares from people because they thought I looked crazy , it's spring right now , and Im dressed For winter.

When we got in the car my mom told me that she was taking me to go see some very very rich secret doctors. What I mean by secret is that my mom will pay them as much money as it takes to get rid of my "Ware-Wolf" problem .

Doctor after Doctor after Doctor we went to , and non of them said they could help me with my problem . They were all frightened with my situation and they said they have never seen anything like it . My mother even recommended they try plastic surgery on me , but all of the doctors said that it wouldn't help because of all the hair on my face .

We got back home and I sat down on my bed in sorrow . THIS SHIT IS IMPOSSIBLE ! . I might as well just give up and stay a BEAST for ever.

I picked up the enchanted mirror that Adele the witch ,gave me and I said her name into it .

"Sup Jacob . How are things going" she winked . I rolled my eyes at her .

"Today me and my mom went to tons of doctors and they said that they did not have a solution for me. We even offered tons of money for them to help me but they couldn't seem to find a solution to change me back" I said in a sad tone .

Adele chuckled "Jacob , what did I tell you ? , Money is not gonna help you break this spell . Only true love and true beauty will . You need to get that through your head"

"Okay , okay , okay . I get it now. Bye" I say

"Bye Jacob "

Her reflection went off the mirror , and it went back to my reflection . I stared at my reflection for a moment . Wait a minute......... This mirror lets me see anyone I want?? .

"Rayan " I said into the mirror .

I haven't talked to my boy Ray in a while , so I just wanted to see him .

My jaw dropped at what I was seeing in the mirror .

It was Rayan ....and he was making out with my girlfriend , .........................Alene , on her bed , in her room

What the fuck!? . How can my own Bestfriend do this to me!!!!!? .

I was furious now . I went mad and started acting like a wild animal . Punching the walls in my room , throwing shit everywhere , and cursing to myself .

This is Peer bullshit!

How can my own Bestfriend just go and make out with my girlfriend like that ?! I didn't want to admit It ,but I was hurt .

I felt like Rayan stabbed me in the back .

That's when a voice whispered into my head

"She didn't love you Jacob , she just wanted you for your money and looks let it go , you'll find someone who truly loves you one day." It was Adele's voice .

I sighed and laid back down on my bed .

That's when my mother walked into the room .

"What is it Ma ?" I asked

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and she was biting her nails .

I immediately grew concerned

"I'm sorry Jacob , but.............Im sending you away" she said

"What?" I asked in confusion

"I'm sending you away , to live in New York . With a nanny who has promised to never tell anyone about your .....problem . Y'all will live in a house and you will never step foot out of that house . You will stay in the house for ever . I'm sorry I just can't have a son that is a ...........................BEAST"

I felt the whole world spinning , and I became dizzy . I can't believe it ....... My mother doesn't love me anymore.............. ALL Because Im a BEAST.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes

"Your......Your sending me away?"

She nodded her head with tears in her eyes .

"What? . Why! . I'm your son mama . Your supposed to love me no-matter what! . How could you do this to me!?"

"I.....I'm sorry Jacob . Pack your bags , your leaving tonight."

A/N

Vote&Comment!!!!!

:( , this chapter was so sad . Poor Jacob :( .

How could his mommy do that to him ? :(