Queen Ophelia: The Formation of Earth

2,000,000 years ago there lived a majestic queen, Queen Ophelia, whom ruled in Aquiopia (A kingdom found under water where mermen and mermaids lived.) with her husband King Ranolian. The king and queen were not your ideal king and queen. They treated there citizens unfair and poorly. King Ranolian knew that soon the peasant society, which made up of roughly forty-five percent of there population, would soon revolt. When Queen Ophelia grew pregnant she went into hiding which was a "Aquiopia Tradition" for the protection of the queen and future babies. Two months after the queen was placed in hiding the peasants revolted against the king. They fled into his home over powering the guards and killing the guards, servants, and eventually the king. When the queen heard of the revolt she knew she would have to flee before they found her.

When talking about this to her merchant a servant over heard her and told her of a place referred to as "the giving land". The giving land was a tree surrounded by water. When the queen heard of it she gave the merchant and servant legs and sent the merchant off to buy soil rocks and hunt for food for the new land. While the servant was to go up to the tree and plant the soil rocks so the land would be ready for the queen to come. After three months the soil had grown to land and had made one big continent. When the queen gave herself legs and walked to shore she made two changes with the new land. One was she named the new land Pangea and the world she named Earth. Two she made all mermen and mermaids fish and sharks so they could not eventually come to land. Depending on your social class determined what kind of fish you were. For example if you were high in class you were a shark or if you were low in class you were a salmon. 

After four more months Queen Ophelia gave birth to her girl septuplets which she named Africa,  Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the twins North and South America. She noticed her children were very different and most of them besides the twins DIDN'T get along. As the children grew up they often argued over what land was theirs, who was greater than who, and who would be the heir to the throne.Queen Ophelia turned seven turtles into spouses for each girl. The queen thought that since the girls had spouses they would no longer argue because of the time they would have to spend on there families. Although she was wrong it only made the arguing worse. Before the queen died she split the land of Pangea into seven continents and put a girl and her family on each continent and changed the language in which the families spoke. 

After the queen passed away she would watch over the girls and the large population that had been built. When the world upsetted Queen Ophelia she would cry which made rain. If the world got to hectic she made natural disasters. The girls passed on the stories of how the world was created to their children, and they passed it on to theirs, and the cycle repeated it self. Some how the name of Queen Ophelia was dropped and she picked up another one, Mother Nature. 

(THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!)