Sasuke's Loss

Sasuke was in the study room of the Uchiha mansion doing his reports when Naruto walked in without knocking and that really pissed Sasuke off. " Don't you know how to knock before entering Usuratonkachi?" Sasuke said without even lifting his head to lookat Naruto.

" Well I can't help it that I have a boyfreind who does nothing but work all day" Naruto stated. " Your point being?" Sasuke said. Not bothered to look away from his work. " You see. Thats what I'm talking about. You don't pay attention to me especially when you're working" Naruto pouted.

Sasuke sighed and looked up at Naruto. " You know I have to submit these reports early tomorrow morning. In fact half of the reports are yours but you're too lazy to do them so I have to" Sasuke went back to working on the reports. Naruto sat on the desk looking as sexy as possible unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt. " Well stop doing them for a moment and do me" he said in a sexy tone.

" No. I'm busy. Go away" Sasuke said. " It'll cure what what ails you" Naruto leaned into Sasuke's personal space. " The only thing that is ailing me now is you" Sasuke deadpanned. " Now leave". Naruto wasn't going to give up so easily. Oh no. He's going to make the Uchiha regret turnung him down.

Naruto got off the desk and walked towards Sasuke to sitnon his lap face to face. " What are you doing Dobe?" Sasuke was definitely irritated but Naruto wasn't done yet. He wraped his arms around Sasuke's neck and licked his cheek. " If you can resist me I will leave you alone. Deal?" Naruto loked at him seductively. " You think I've got no self control do you. Fine. I'll play your stupid game" Sasuie grunted.

Naruto kissed him and rubbed his manhood through his pants. He moved down to the jaw and then kissed up to his earlobe. Naruto nibbled on Sasuke and earned a moan. Sasuke relised this and his eyes widened. He looked at Naruto who was smirked at him. " You moaned" Naruto's smirk widened. " No I did not. AND STOP SMIRKING! Thats my thing" Sasuke denied.

" If you say so~" Naruto pulled down his own pants and started to jerk off. He put his lips close to Sasuke's ear so he can be heard clearly. " Its a shame you don't want to do me. Because I would have loved to suck that delicious cock of yours" Naruto released Sasuke's now hard erection and started pumping it painfully slow. " I might have even allowed you to tie me up and have your way but it can't be helped if you're busy"

" I would've moaned like the cock whore you claim me to be. Loving the feeling of you deep inside me" Naruto pumped himself faster with his other hand. Sasuke wants Naruto to pump him faster too but he didn't want to lose to Naruto. He will st8ck by h8s decision to refuse Naruto at all cost.

Naruto noticed the desperate look in Sasuke's eyes and knew that Sasuke wanted more but being a stubborn arse, he won't admit it. So Naruto gave Sasuke a squeeze and went a little faster. Only a little.

" You love it when I moan don't you? Especially when I'm riding your cock. Mhh-ah- nhh- saah- su- nh- keh" at this point Naruto was moaning so much that he couldn't form proper sentences. He moanad directly into Sasuke's ear.

Naruto came on the both of them and let go of Sasuke's cock. He knew Sasuke was close to cumming but he deserved it. He got up, fixed his pants and was on his way out when he turned around at the door. " You're right Sasuke. I can't convince you. Well have fun with the reports" and with that he walked out.

There Sasuke was. Flushed and still very hard. Naruto had left him hanging and now he had to complete the reports in that condition. " Oh and one more thing" Naruto had popped his head through the door. " I won't be in tonight. I'm staying over at Sakura's. But since you're okay with no sex that wouldn't be a problem now. Right?" Naruto smiled evilly at Sasuke. " And do something about your erection. Itachi came to visit"

Naruto left laughing. Sasuke felt more embarrassed and frustrated. This was by far his worst day.