A Refreshing Day at School?

"I love you."

"You don't know what that word means." She said with hatred dripping rom her voice. "You don't give a damn about me, my feelings, health, or my h-heart." She said the last part in a quiet whisper looking down at the one who really loved her. "I tried to save him, and he tried to save me. He loved my flaws, hopes and dreams, health, future, and heart." She placed his body down on the concrete of the building roof and grabbed the gun and hid it behind her back making sure they didn't see that. "You don't get to use the word love, you've tainted it, destroyed it, that word has lost its use in your mouth." She got up and took a slow step towards the men, to the one who killed him and kept talking. "You have no meaning in your words when you say it, its now tainted, it doesn't exist, you've ruined the meaning and purpose of it." She stopped a foot away from them. All their guns aimed at her scarred she'd do something they think she'll regret. Which she wont.

"You've ruined the meaning of love."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg'

The class bell sounded and I started packing my things, and about to leave second period heading to my locker to meet with my friends, put my books up and grab some work that needs to be done during break, and chat a little.

As I'm walking I bump into a guy and drop my books on the ground.

"Watch where your going." I say to him and bend down to pick up my books. Accidently one of my books slides across the floor.

"Whoops." he says laughing. Me being the bigger person I am I mumble to myself quietly and let him walk away freely, and a magical unicorn seal pops up outta nowhere and gives me a million dollars and some ice cream!!!

I'm the worst liar ever.

Forget being the bigger person!

He started laughing and took one step before I tripped him and he felt right on his pretty boy face.

"Whoops." I say in the most innocent, fakest, way I could and burst into a fit of giggles collecting the rest of my books and standing up.

"Hey clumsy bitch! Help me up now!" he said with what he called authority in his voice. But it ticked the shit out of Nat.

She turned around abruptly and looked at him as if he lost his mind. She started laughing a bit and that took mystery douche by surprise. "Ok what ever you say, Master." She dropped her books on the floor and walked over to him. She offered him a hand and he took it with grace and stood to his feet, giving me a kiss on the cheek and skipped to Candy Land. With me at his side.

Pfft you guys know me so well.

Im not THAT nice!!

She stopped walking when he called her a bitch and turned around dropping all her books except for the book she thought was heaviest and walked over to him with a smile on her face. "You want help little boy?" she emphasized the word little as an insult. "Here you go." she said with a smile and dropped the book on his head and spit in his hand and face. "Like id actually help your ass! And if you want to avoid this again, don't ever call me a bitch ever in your short, sad life again." she said and picked up her book that she dropped on his head and the rest of her books and started walking but stopped when she finally noticed the crowd she created around them. "Move!! Hormonal sons of...." she said that last part to herself and the crowd parted like the red sea.

She continued to walk to her locker meeting up with her friends.

"Hey guys wanna sit with me and a few people at lunch today?" I asked opening my locker and putting my books in. I grab my 'Finish It Up' folder, IPod, and a pen and pencil.

"Nah I'm gonna sit with Carrie today." Jamie said chewing her gum.

"No thanks I'm sittin with Karen, from the Mathletes, and Debate team." Sasha said working on something that's placed on her binder in her arm.

"I'm good, I'm gonna sit with Shawn. Thanks tho." Beth said leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Awe! you guys are so ditching me to hang out with hormonal teens!" I said with a little whine in my voice. Mature right?

"Well actually im ditching you guys to hang with a group so..." I say starting a joke.

The girls laugh at me and I join in soon the bell rings and were off to study hall, or brake.

*~*~Lunch*~*~*

I walk into the cafeteria, with my wallet in hand, and head to the lunch line and get a hot dog, fries, beans, and a MONSTER energy drink.

"Nat over here!" I look to my left and see Abel walking toward me.

"Hey. Thanks for inviting me to sit with you." I give him a small smile and we start walking over to a table that had at least 6 people (not including me and abel).

"N-No problem." he said staring at me like I'm the only one in the room. He snapped out of it. "Nat these are my friends." He pointed at the 3 boys and 3 girls. "This is Becca, Hope, and Faith." he pointed to the red head and the twins, one had dirty blonde while the other had a pale blondeish color. "And these idiots are Andrew, Caleb. and Logan." He gestured to the trio of super hot guys. Andrew looked a lot like Dave Franco when he was young and his hair was curled. Caleb had dark brown hair and deep brown eyes that almost looked black. Logan had reddish brown hair and deep green eyes. (A/N: for some effing reason theres ALWAYS A BLONDE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a story so I made his hair reddish u see :) )

"Hey."

"Sup."

"Nice to meet yah."

they all chorused as I sat down and started on my lunch.\

"Hey guys.." I said shying out a little bit.

"Don't tell me little princess is shying out." Abel said next to me in a whiney voice that irritated the sharks inside of me.

"Shut up pretty boy before I punch you in the nose. And don't whine again, the sharks inside of me got annoyed." I say looking at him with a grimace on my face but lips twitch up a little bit and there's amusement clear in my eyes.

The table laughs and choruses of 'oooh' s sounded at the table saying stuff like 'Dude she burned you' or 'Hahaha she's funny' then the smile breaks out onto my face, while Abel is looking down in embarrassment and then a mischievous smirk appears on his lips.

"You called me pretty? What's that supposed to mean Princess?" he says and the table gets quiet.

"Don't flatter yourself pretty boy, James Franco and Francisco Lachowski are the only ones for me." I say giggling and the girls start to gush about James Francos latest movie and Francisco's abs and hair.

The rest of lunch I spent getting to know everyone. Its was fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO *cue English accent* AND WELCOME YOUR FACES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IT TOOK MEH ALL FLIPPING DAY TO WRITE THIS CHAP AND IM HOPING YOU LOSERS WILL LOVE IT!!! (you guys aren't losers, but  u sure as heck aren't winners so lets just go with... seals for now :) ) SO I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! IM AM GOING TO BE POSTING CHAPS LIKE MAD UNTIL I GET TO THE SUSPENSEFUL PART AND THEN I WONT UPDATE TILL THE WEEKENDS STARTING FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! and I hope you all SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS PPLS WILL HAVE FUN READIN THIS BOOK BECUASE ONCE U GET ON THE RIDE IT WILL NEVER EVER EVER STAPH!!!!!!!!!

VOMMOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ still  a strange word