The Awaited Day Already Come

5 months later...
      Date: 26-08-##
  Hugo and Sofia's Manor

            Sofia screaming in pain, " Sofia! Wha-what happen?! " said Hugo, " My stomach feel hurt! " said Sofia in pain, " O-okay I'll take you to Doctor " Hugo said quickly, " Ahhh! " Sofia shouted, then they walk quickly to the coach, " Hang on Honey , we're almost there ", Sofia became limp.

     In the Doctor..

                " Doc, my wife will born a baby! " Hugo said quickly, then the Doctor take Sofia to Surgery room quickly, then Hugo just sit and worried about His wife and his baby, then he prayed.

   Some time later..

            Doctor out from the surgery room, " So doc, how the state of my wife? " Hugo asked, " I have a good news Sir " the Doctor said happily " your wife in a healthy state and you have a baby girl ", " Can I entered? " Hugo asked, " Yeah.. Of course Your Majesty " the Doctor allowed.

          Hugo entered the room, he saw his wife hold their baby, The Baby has a hazel eyes like her Father and auburn hair like her mother, and her face indentic like her mother," How your state, Honey? " Hugo asked, " I'm fine " Said Sofia and smiled to him. " Can I hold her? " Hugo asked to hold her, then Sofia take their baby to him, " So we named her Melinda? " Hugo asked to Sofia, " Yes.. Honey " said Sofia, then Hugo talk to His Baby " Hey Melinda, i'm your daddy ", " Oh.. Honey i'm so worried about you a moments ago, I thought i'm gonna lost you " Hugo said sadly, " Oh.. No you didn't " Said Sofia, then she hugging him.

In The Capital..

             " It's time to Melinda see her own room " Said Sofia to her baby, Melinda's Room is right beside Hugo and Sofia's Room, then they walk to her room. " This is your room Melinda " said Sofia to Melinda, Melinda chuckle. " I thing she liked " said Sofia to Hugo. Her Room colored blue and purple, and a lot of dolls.

         That Evening..

               Melinda still sleeping in her bed, then Sofia feeding her baby. Sofia holding her for a while, when she will put her on Melinda's Bed, she cried, Sofia hugging her again, she stop crying. Sofia told to Hugo " Hugo, I thing she want i with her ", " Uhmpp.. Maybe she can sleep with us for a while " said Hugo, " Okay.. " said Sofia. Sofia take Melinda to her room " Good night Sweetheart " said Sofia to Melinda and kiss on the her forehead, they sleep peacefully, Hugo entered his room and said " Good Night my Sweeties " then he kiss on Sofia and Melinda's forehead. And he sleep.

To Be Continue-