Jason,please don't leave me

You and Jason were just sitting on your family couch in silent, because he was mad at you,barely looked at you,because if he did,his soft heart wouldn't take it and have to forgive you.so he just gave you the silent treatment.The only sound that played throughout the house was the T.V that was still on.His phone went off,and it was a text from I'm guessing his sister.He picked up the phone and started to text her.You walked towards your phone that you threw at the wall.You picked it up,only to see that it was officially broken.One of the corners was chipped,it had cracks all over it,and you phone case was almost ruined.You sighed,knowing you wouldn't be getting a new phone until the next 5 months.You heard the door open and close,thinking your parents were home.
"Hey,mom!I kinda bro-"you said,turning around only to see an empty living room.Jason must of went home.

Jason's POV
I refused to look at Y/N.If I did,my stupid soft heart would of have to forgive her,but I can't forgive her.She just invited her ex-boyfriend over,and he kept on looking at her like he was a lost dog.He did know she moved on,yet he still "had feelings for her", so cliché.My phone went off,so I picked it up.It read:Annabelle(I don't know if that's his ex-girlfriends name,so let's just ho with Annabelle.).I haven't seen her since I left Texas.I texted her back.
She texted back:
Pls Jason,just come back to Texas,its nothing without u.😥
I know,its just,I have to go to school here,my parents thought I was getting distracted,and you were one of the reasons why.Sry.
K,but can you at least join in a skpe call?
But I have to study.📖
Pls,for me?
Fine!,you better have a good reason then.
Thx,I lv U❤❤❤
I walked out the door,and went to my house,to my computer and got in a skpe call with Annabelle.
"Hey sweetie."she said
"Umm,hey babe."I said
"What's wrong?"she asked with a worried look on her face.
"Oh,its just my homework."
"Oh,well,OK,So,are you coming back to Texas this summer?
"I might"
We talked almost all night.I just,I hate that I'm cheating on Annabelle with Y/N,and cheating on Y/N with Annabelle.But then again,I was the most popular guy in Texas,and was against a boy in Texas for sleeping with the most girls,until I met Annabelle,but,she was my last victim,until Y/N.