PROLOGUE

Twenty year old Kylie Jane Eiffel is a beautiful woman, who is often mistaken as Cody Merden of TheFourBeaten  where this group is the most famous boyband worldwide consisting of 4 members in this group.

One day, the CEO and the manager of these boys decided to replace Cody for good because he has been in stage of comatose after the car incident with his Auntie Qwen who helped him to find his Lost Sister in Korea.

The Other Members and Social Medias in Philippines didn't know what happened to Cody. They only know that Cody and His Auntie is in a private vacation in Korea. The Ceo of these boys command his private investigators to searched and tracked about Kylie who have the same similarities with Cody who lived in a peaceful province with so called Family.

They offered kylie to be replaced cody for 3-4 months and when Cody will be back they will give Kylie a Half Million and a New House for her family...

Will she agreed to their offer?

What if two of the members found out that she is a girl?

Is there any love triangle that will be going?

What if she found out that Codys's Long Lost Sister is Her?

Is she will be Happy in the End?

-◈-

CAST:

TheFourBeaten

Jeon Jungkook as Timothy Clyden

Kim Taehyung as Theo Miller

Park Jimin as Brian Kastler

Min Yoongi as Cody Merden

YOU/ READER as Kylie Jane Eiffel / Zafira Merden

Apink Eunji as Kezzia Synder

Red Velvet Seulgi as Xydrille Meyer

Twice Tsuzu as Mariux Jung

I.U as Alyxson Lee

Kim Soo Hyun as Drake Flynn