Dally Imagine (Little bit Of Sexuality)

*At Bucks Place in dallys room*

You sighed, Knowing that dally was doing some Dumbass thing downstairs at the party curently going on. You didn't want to be at the party so you stayed up In Dally's room waiting for him to come up. Finally a suprisingly sober Dally walked through the door, and Smiled at you. "Soo..." Dally said with a Seductive smile at the end.

You knew exactly what Dally wanted and you didn't mind that he wanted it. "A Button!" You Said with a cheeky grin at the end of your sentence. Dally came over to you and pushed your back to the bed and started kissing you roughly. You Followed along, Yours and Dallys Lips moving in sync. Dally started to kiss your neck. A Little moan escaped your mouth as Dally Pulled up your shirt and cotinued to kiss down your torso.

Continuing to Strip , Dally was Left in His boxers and your were still in your panties and bra. Just as dally was Unstraping your bra clip, Sodapop and Steve burst in the door. "HOLY SHIT!" you yelled covering your boobs. "Uhhh.." Steve Muttered. "Never Again, Never here, Only at my House away from these Doofus'. You quickly and stealthy Put on one of dallys Shirts and walked up to Steve and Sodapop. "Didn't your Mother ever tell you to Knock on doors before barging in" You said in a Sarcastic and Pissed Off tone. "Sorry Mum" Sodapop mumbled. "Go,go,Go! Shoo!" You said to Them. They closed the door behind them. "So, Can we finish what we started?" Dally Exclaimed. "Sure thing captain!" You said with a wink at the end.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey Guys im Jessie and Im a total Greasers :P

Dont mind me im just making my marry way in Wattpad.

Please share :D and Like also i will be doing personals so comment if you want one!