Chapter 1

Craig's POV:

It was dark outside and the only light was coming from the lights they set up around the backyard. You'd see different girls dancing with different people and such. It wasn't dead, it was actually live. I just didn't see anyone I really wanted to dance with.

"Aye Craig, Wassup with you man?" Ray asked as he noticed me taking in the scenery.

"Nothing man.. Just thinking."

"Dude, it's a party! You don't think!" he said chuckling. I just wasn't feeling any of the girls like that. I mean, they weren't ugly, they were all just slow dancing awkwardly with some dude. I looked into the crowd, noticing a girl that stood about the same height as me from the distance. She took a sip of her drink and looked around, moving her hips to the music that was playing. I think the song was Girl Tonite by Twista, hadn't heard that song in a while. She glanced over to me and saw me looking back at her. She simply sat her drink down on the table closest to her and started walking slowly towards me.

"Aye, looks like Craig grabbed someone's attention!" They said, dapping behind me as she got closer.

"She's kinda cute." I said a little above a whisper as I turned to the guys.

"Hey." she said with a cute little voice. "Wanna dance?" she said, putting her hand out. I didn't say anything, just sat my drink down as she pulled me to the dance floor. She put her hands around my neck as I sat my hands on her side, not her waist, her side. I didn't know what type of girl she was. Didn't have the time for her to be preachin' if she was. "You don't have to make it awkward." she said laughing and taking my hands and putting them on her waist. "I'm not a Nun."

"I didn't know if you'd start to preach at me if I did." I admitted. "These girls around here kinda like that."

"I'm not like all these girls.. preacher's daughters are the worst, ya know?"

"You're a preacher's kid?"

"Yeah." she giggled as she pulled me in a little closer. "Your friends seem to be excited." she chuckled and pointed to them in the corner. I looked over at them doing weird little dances as I danced with her. "Let's give em a show. Whatcha say?" she said, raising her eyebrow. I bit my bottom lip and just nodded as she turned around and pressed her body against mine and started grinding on me slowly to the beat of the song. I didn't know what to do with my hands, I think she knew because she took my hands and intertwined our fingers as she grinded on me. She looked back at me a little while smirking and kept dancing.

As I dreaded the song coming to a end, it did and she slowly pulled our bodies apart and started walking away, but I pulled her back.

"Dance with me.." I said smoothly.

"You don't wanna dance with anyone else?" she chuckled.

"No one else has grabbed my attention." I said back and watched as she gave me a answer.

"Sure." she said, smiling and taking my hand. I turned her around and pressed her body against mine, like she did, but now I was more comfortable with her. I placed my hands on her waist as she slowly grinded on me again, and for about 30 seconds, that's all we did, til she turned around and put her arms around my neck again. I put my hands on her lower back, but I think they kinda had a mind of it's own as they slowly made their way to her butt and laid there. She looked at my hands for a second and kinda giggled.

"My bad.." I said, and brought my hands back up. She scrunched up her eyebrows at me and put them back.

"It's alright."

"You're giving me a free pass to grab your ass?"

"I didn't say all that." she said giggling. "But I'm just saying, hands have a mind of their own sometime."