Good Morning.

The morning light slowly permeated the small room, particles of dust gracefully floating in its path. The two lovers lay in each others' arms, their breathing practically in unison. Her eyes opened first, slowly, and she tried to focus on what was in front of her. She smiled as her gaze traveled upward and she buried her face into his neck, pecking him softly. This small gesture aroused him from his sleep and he groaned, tilting his head down and allowing his eyes to open gradually, meeting her gaze. He blinked a few times, taking her in all at once, and his arms grip around her waist tightened, pulling her tightly against his body and pressing his lips firmly against hers. As he pulled away he rested his head upon hers, and grinned.
"Good morning, Adam." She mumbled quietly, only loud enough for him to hear.
"Good morning, beautiful." He muttered in response.
The two lay there, unbothered, each enjoying the others' presence. She wiggled free of his arms gently and sat up, stretching her arms over her head and yawning, a small squeal-like noise escaping her lips. He smiled rubbing her back and sat up behind her, moving her hair away from her neck and kissing it gently a few times, then standing up and pulling her up with him and pulling her along, elsewhere into the apartment.