continue flashback

*Sup , I'm Edwin I'm 18 years old now , I have a son with april , he's about 2 and a half I think I wouldn't know considering my girlfriend jasmine wouldn't let me see him.. I did some terrible things in the past to April , I wanna make it up to her , but how when she hates me now *

***Edwin's P.O.V***

When I left from by jasmine house I went home and got fresh real quick . I was tryna chill with April before I took care of some business , so I called her to see if she was up.

Edwin :* calls April *

April: * answers the phone half sleep * hello ,who's this ?

Edwin : its me Edwin , I was wondering if u still wanted me to come over tonight?

April : oh hey and sure I don't care , just call me when your here ,I'll open the door

Edwin : I'm already pulling up come open the door beautiful

April : okay hold up *hangs up the phone*

***End of Conversation ***

**April's P.O V **

I couldn't believe Edwin just woke me up out of my beauty sleep just to chill the fuck he think he is .I got up and opened the door since it was late at night ,I grabbed his hand, shut the door quietly and tiptoed upstairs hoping not to wake my parents

When we got to my room , I notice he was examining it , like it was a blue print or something . I guess he got tired of standing up because he took off his shoes and made himself comfortable.

You seem a little to comfortable over there Edwin .

I am fuck ,u might as well get in the bed and cuddle with me beautiful

So we did , we got in the bed and cuddled with each other , it felt a little weird to me because I haven't had a male's touch in a while .and not to mention I was a virgin at the time.

We laid there for a little while talking about our hopes and dreams ,until he started kissing and sucking on my neck. I tried not to moan so loud ,but I couldn't help it .

"You found my one of my weak spots edwin", i said playfully laughing.

"Oh really ,well would you mind if I find some more ?"

"Yes I would mind". I said

I was nervous he was going to try something else so I changed the subject . " so what school do you go to?" .

***Edwin's P.O.V***

I noticed April changed the subject when I started kissing on her, maybe she's not like that , but to be honest ion give a fuck really I just wanna see if her pussy Is better then jasmine ,so I played along.

I told her I went to Western Union Highschool . she believed me ...so gullible but so beautiful. Truth is ion go to school , I dropped out .

We talked for 3 more hours but I got tired of playing around so I got on top of her and started kissing ,I used one hand to lift me up and another to play with her breast.

" Edwin stop ,please I'm not ready ,please stop" ...when I saw she was about to cry I stopped and asked why?

"I'm not ready ...I'm sorry .. I don't wanna lose my virginity like this Edwin " .

I got you baby no need to worry ,I promise I'll take it slow I said while kissing on her neck trying to getting her wet .

*She signed *but gave in ..mainly because she knew she couldn't resist the fact she could feel my dick print between my boxers.

I started grinding on her to ease the tention in her body . she leaned up and started kissing me an raising up my shirt ,so I helped her take it off.

When we were finally naked I started to insert myself in her , but she was too tight , so I went down on her and ate her pussy like it was no tomorrow. I had to put my hand over her mouth so her parents wouldn't come in the room and catch us . after I was done giving her multiple orgasms ,I thought it was time to work on getting my nut.

I started to put it in but she stopped me .

"Edwin please be gentle its my first time "

"I promise I got you ". I stuck myself inside her slowly , trying not to hurt her ,but shit her pussy was so good I tried not to nut fast.

I'm hurting you April ?

"Yea , a little but its feels a little better" she said .

That was my cue to go harder ,so I opened her legs some more and kissed her while I shoved all of me in her . I could tell she was in pain because she started stretching my back and biting my lips ,so I slowed down until she stopped.

* ** April's P.O.V***

I was in so much pain I couldn't even move . I told his ass not to hurt me and what he do ... Hurt me .

Ouch Edwin that shit hurt , did you have to go that hard ?

"I'm sorry baby , but look I'm already in ..you might as well let me finish ".

I hesitated but I thought what the hell , so I let him finish . I never knew your first time could be so painful but so good at the same time . we kept whiching positions to have multiple orgasms , I kept laughing at him because he was moaning more then was. But we stopped when I heard movement out side of the door .

I got off him and put on my robe , and went to open my room door to witness my parents fucking on the stairs ,I was shocked and discussed.

"baby stop April is looking", my mom said while fixing her clothes " hey baby what you doing up so late "?

"I couldn't sleep I heard noise ",*I lied *" turns out it was y'all".

"sorry baby we'll try to be more quiet " , my father said as he hugged me , I was in so much pain ,but I played it off. After my parents went in their room , I went back in mines and locked the door , I got back in the bed and finished having sex with Edwin .

***closing part of flashback ***

A couple of weeks later me and Edwin had sex a few more times , things became complicated with our relationship after I told him I was pregnant , but ofcourse like any other guy ,he left me to deal with the pregnancy on my own ,and all for what ?.. A girl ?