Chapter 3

Nylas POV
I got to school and I heard my Friend Niya Say Haay Bishh. I looked back and Gave her a hug as we walked to class he had small talk untill... We saw Ysc The Finest Boys in school But I wasn't Really worried bout it cause they all Some THOTS But the whole school want them..
Niya POV
So the Ysc boys walked in and I saw Nyla Face lite up but them she brushed it off. Next thing you know this boy named Dre From the Ysc Group walked up to me and was like wassup ma We Having a party tonight and I really want to see you again so can you come? I said sure we exchanged numbers and he Left. I look up and see Nyla talking To Jayden From the group He was Fine ASf Just like dre but Jayden Had light Brown Eyes,muscles Good thick lips, and Abs For days. Lawwd Nyla Lucky.
Nylas POV
So Jayden Walked up to me and was like wassup Beautiful I seen Yhuu looking at me like you was choosing. I looked at him and blushed a little then I stops and said chylee byee and smirked And started to walk off and He said Wait Ma. We having a party can you come show some love to the Squad?I said sure he put his number in my phone and saved his number under Future and with that the bell rung. And Me and Niya walked to class.
So that's the end of this chapter please vote and comment tell me what you think love You guys.☺
~Unkown