Chapter 1: The Glade

*CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG*

What's that noise? Where am I? Who am I?
Wait...why am I asking myself for answers when I don't know anything...
Ugh. I look around for answers but I can't see anything. It's pitch black.

Great. I can't see, there's a loud thing blaring its stupid noise and I can't remember anything. Just great.

After fully understanding the current situation I am in, I begin to panic.
What if no one finds me, what if I'm trapped here forever? What if I don't get my memories back? As I start hyperventilating, what ever it is I'm in (I think it's box) stops moving. I didn't realise it was moving until I jumped up from contact with my box I guess.

Everything becomes silent. Maybe I died. After that thought I hear metal doors open and am blinded by light.

"Welcome to the glade green-" whoever was speaking got cut off by many other voices shouting and gasping.
Someone then jumps down into the box (I was right) I'm in and helps me up.

I look around me and realise something very quickly...there's no girls...I'm the only girl...

"OMG its a girl" one boy said while others were calling dibs on me. Well that's not going to happen.

"HEY" all of the boys went silent and stared at me.
"Where am I? Who am I? Have you never seen a girl before? I am NOT up for dibs!"

I look at the boys expecting an answer to my questions but no one does. Ugh why are boys slow?
"Well?" That's all I say before an older boy with dark skin and short hair comes up to me with a scowl on his face.

"Hi, I'm Alby and this is the glade. I don't know who you are but you're name should come back to you in a few days. Do you remember anything at all?"
I shook my head. I didn't remember anything about myself. Alby began to speak again.

" well that's okay greenie. No one here does. We only remember our name and that's about it." I nodded my head relieved that I'm not the only one that had a memory wipe. But what was it that he called me? Greenie?

"NEWT!"

A boy with dirty blonde hair runs up to us when his name was called.
"Give the new Greenie the tour and then get some food in her." After that Alby walked away.

"Hi I'm Newt. You'll get you're name back soon don't worry. Now let's see about that tour , sha'll we?"
Newt then offered his elbow in a gentlemanly manor and gave me an encouraging smile

I smiled back with a big toothy grin.

"Yes we sha'll"

A/N
Hi I'm Jacqueline and this is my first story that I have ever written. It might be a little choppy and cringe worthy at first but bear with me, I will get the hang of it and it will get better. When I finish writing the book and have uploaded every chapter, I will go back and do a massive editing spree. Anyway, I hope that anyone who reads this book will enjoy it.😀

Okay bye book worms.