Meet the band !

Maddy p.o .v

Michael sent me all the details to the concert a few days ago and today is the day of his concert.
It's unbelievable how I met him at the atl concert and how we bonded so well immediately.
---------------------
I looked in my dresser and picked out a nice black dress not too casual but not too fancy. I put the dress on with my black convers to make it more casual and put my hair in a side braid. I put my makeup on and I was ready to leave. Suddenly my phone buzzed as a message from mikey came through. It said 'look out side ;)'. I looked outside to see a really posh uber and a man standing outside. He got this for me ?! Why me?!
This is gonna be one cool night...
---------------
I get In the uber as the driver takes me to the venue, it's so crowded with fangirls and fanboys. But we don't stop at the front where everyone is, the driver turns round the corner where a door is . "This way miss" he says me following him behind. He takes me into a dark hallway and he opened a door that said "dressing room".
Um ... i'm going in their dressing room... oh my God.
I enter the dressing room scanning for mike as I bump into a tall blonde boy. This must be his band mate..
"Uhm hi ... im looking for Michael..." I say to the boy.
"Oh he's just over there lemme take you.......what's your name?" He asks smiling. "I'm maddy..." i say looking up at him.
"MIKE MADDY IS HERE! GET YOUR ASS HERE!" he screams then chuckling.
Mike came round the corner with two other lads following behind. "Maddy ! Good to see you!!" He said smiling softly hugging me aswell.
"Meet the band!" He says like an exited child.