I Will

I am going to kill a man. I don't know his name. I don't know where he lives; I have no idea what he looks like. But I am going to find him and kill him...

I may be trapped in a prison, a prison in disguise. They call it a "Hospital" but if it was a hospital, then why was I here. I am not sick. It can not be a hospital. But they made me stay here, they wouldn't let me leave. So it must be a prison. I will kill a man.

I know what he did. He put me in this prison. He did not save them, killed them. Them? Him? No, her. Her and him? Yes, them. Why did he do that? I do not know. He knew.

He was there. The bitter cold stings my face and the snow blinds me. The slope seemed high. He knew that someone would die. That is why he is staying at the top. He didn't stop them; they are going down the slope. Him and her. Why does he wear the mask? If he hadn't the mask, he would be dead.

But the prison. There was a problem. I must get out the prison. I had to escape from there. I will escape. I did not, but I will. I think it'll be fun. It might have been. I must, I can not stay here. I couldn't. I will escape, the only way anyone ever has. It should be simple quick and easy. A moment of pain, but for revenge, it will be worth it.

The only escape, and once I've escaped, after, next, I will have killed him. I will have revenge, make sure they are avenged.

I will.