Being Raven

Hello um this is going to be a very interesting book that I have already kinda planed out but we will se how it plays out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey...my names Raven and i live with my mom, but shes going to jail today for some things that she did her pass. when the judge announced that she had got sentenced to life, i burst into tears as he laughed and smirked at me on the other side so i got up and got in the car i came in and drove home to hide.

I ran in my house, up the stairs and to my room because he wanted me and he'd be coming soon. i hopped in my wardrobe and closed the doors. i waited and waited and then... i heard the front door oped then close. My dad. me and my mom have been running from him sense forever. his name is Michael James and i know what he'd do to me if he found me.

i heard him start to speak...well yell to be truthful.

Micheal: RAVEN! you cant fucking hide from me. i WILL find you .YOU ARE MINE!!!

i didnt say anything

Micheal: Ha, raven baby come out..... you know what? im gonna just pack you bags.

SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK!!! hes gonna look in here. my heart was beating outta my chest and tears came flooding out of my light brown eyes.he was gonna find me and when he did...hes gonna make me pay....it would be over for me. i heard his footsteps get closer and closer until the door was ripped open.....he laughed.

Micheal: You know Raven, i thought you would be smarted then this. but then again, you are fucking stupid to think you can escapee me. i mean, i own you raven and well maybe you are stupid.

and with that he grabbed fist full of my perfect brown hair and pulled me outta my wardrobe. i tryed to take his hand off but he had a really good grip.i was on the floor. he let go and kicked me right in the stomach.

Micheal:GET UP!

(A LITTLE LATER)

We walked into his apartment.

Me: Where do i sleep?

Micheal: Sit on the fucking couch and shut up so i can tell you the fucking rules!

i sat down

Micheal: Every morning you will get up at at 4:10 and make my breakfast and if its nasty, you WILL make me something else.and if you wake up at any different time than 4:10! im telling you raven, you will recieve the worst beating of your life. you will do what i tell you.meet me in my room in five minutes... oh yeah and in this apartment we will do somethings...

(Later that night)

Sitting in my bed, I couldn't help but think "What Things"...I mean he didn't give a hint or anything about what he meant. I turned on the tv when I heard a loud knock. I put the remote down and got out of bed, trudging my feet until my hand met the door nob. I open it to see a strange woman her hair was really short hair. I'm not talking shoulder length hair, but really really short hair. It was dyed blond. She had very pretty green eyes(P.S. This character is played by AnnRenaye Diaz. You should look her up...that is if you don't know her) she had ping plump lips. She opened them to talk as I stair blankly at her.

Her: Are you Raven Armani Pilar?

Me:Yeah, and who are you?

Her: Nun of your goddamn business.... Your daddy wants you in the kitchen.

Me: um... Ok.

That was all I said to her. I'm not one to argue... That's for the low lives. I closed the door and turned the tv off and put my pants back on. When I opened the door she was still there looking at her nails.

Her: listen lil bitch, are you comin' or not??

Me: Yeah, sorry to keep you waiting.

Her: Yeah, you gone be sorry if you shut the damn door in my face again.

Me: ok.

I all out of the room and down the hall with her hot on my heels. When I walk into the kitchen, there is no one in the but I hear lot of people in the living room, so went there. When I walked into the living room, everyone stopped talking and looked at me...this happen to me a lot in high school but it usually ended in people laughing at me. I stood there as my worst nightmare unfolded.. They roared with laughter...but then they talked about me right in front of my face. Sure I had a head full of unruly hair... But that was it. I loved everything els on me.. But not everyone had a heart, I leaned that a long time ago...but why did this hurt?

A woman in a pink shirt started first.

"Why do you have on so much make up, you still look like shit"

After that everyone joined in and I looked at my dad, only to find him laughing to, nodding in agreement. I ran to the kitchen and took as much liquor I could carry. I took some cigarettes from a draw and a lighter on the table and went up to my room....

PAIN,.....so much pain🚬