bad luck to love - intro

my name is Isabella my friends are Catlin and Shelby . where all in high school and I HATE IT ,HELP ME . I thought to myself that It cant all be that bad .right ? I guise It can and again help me .day thought day I barely make it until the end of the day .so now your going to go thought what we went thought . to the teasing the bullies enemies ,Caroline ,Abby ,Sam , the worst people no the worst living things on this earth . there so mean I think  they are robots or  aliens . Anyway so the cutest boy ever , Cody ,Mitchel ,and Ross , the cutest boy ever yeah well all three have crushes on them so don't judge us okay ,BTW I called dibs on Ross.  and now here is Shelby and Catlin well I think she is sleeping so we shouldn't bother her ha ha okay bye .

 hi I'm Shelby and well you already know who my friends are anyway high school is wonderful ,I love it . like with all my friends and it wired cause Isabella and Catlin think its horrible . probably because well don't tell them I said this but I'm Way more popular then them .so I have a had 3 boyfriends so far over 100 friends I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL .and don't tell this to Isabella or Catlin but me and the other girls Caroline Abby and Sam started our own group . the group is so fun but ONLY POPULAR KIDS ALLOWED IN . oh also don't tell the girls but one of the boys I dated was Ross I know Isabella likes him .and Catlin I think the only reason she is so close to becoming popular is because of me but I'm going to make sure she doesn't become popular like me .

hi I'm Catlin and well I'm so excited for school cause I'm going to become popular thanks to Shelby . I love her she is my best friend ever and I  just love her she is so nice anyway so how did I become popular well almost popular .it all started when I spilt some sauce on my pants it was embarrassing cause I was talking to Cody ,my crush and out of no where I felt something hit me ,spaghetti sauce so Shelby brought me to the bathroom and helped me get cleaned up and we made a bet that she will get me popular only if I stepped off of the boy so we made a bet and I cant tell no one .after that I herd her talking to the girls about me but then she looked wired at me like she was up to something and that was also when Caroline Abby and SAM started hanging out with Shelby more probably because Shelby is so popular .