Chapter 1

(Keep in mind Phil is going to be 20 in the beginning of this and Dan will be 16, just to get rid of any confusion)
Chloe's P.O.V
I'm just scrolling through my phone waiting for some guy to come and get me. My parents have decided they don't want me anymore, and are giving me away to some man they never met. I've been scrolling through instagram when i get the notification that Amazingphil posted a new video. "Chloe i hope you have everything packed he will be here soon." My mom said standing at the door way. "Yes, i have everything packed" i say kinda harshly. She sighs and leaves the room. I click on the video and begin watching. "Hi guys" Phil says into the camera. A few minutes later I see a car pull up outside, guess that's for me. Either way i go back to Phil's video. I hear the door open and the guy and my parents talking down stairs. "Thanks for watching and today's draw Phil naked is..." Phil says as the video ends. As soon as it ends someone nocks on the door frame. "Hello" i hear a voice say. I look at the person. Holy cow its Phil Lester. "H-hi" i stutter. "I'm Phil the person who's adopting you" he smiles and puts his hand out. "I'm Chloe, and i watch your videos" i say getting up and shaking his hand. "Really?" He questions getting nervous. "Yes i just finished watching your newest one. I loved it" i smile at him. "Well are you ready to go?" He asks. "As ready as I'll ever be" i sigh in response grabbing a stack of boxes. "Do you need help?" Phil asks. "Please" i say. He just nods and picks up a few. My soon to be ex parents help as well, it only takes a few minutes then all of my boxes are in my soon to be new dads car. I go up to my old room and say goodbye to it, my brother and my dogs. Then i go outside and sit in the passenger seat of Phil's car. He comes out side and gets in the car. "Did you say goodbye to your parents?" He asks putting something in the back before putting on his seat belt. "No, because they aren't my parents anymore." I reply. He just sighs and starts the car. "Do you have everything?" He asks. "As far as i know of" i reply. He nods and starts the car. We drive to Phil's flat in silence.