Chapter 6

I slowly open my E\C eyes to find my self in a huge library. I try to move my arms but look down to find my arms chained above me and my out stretched legs chained up to the floor. My body was feeling abnormally weak. " oh, you're awake now are you? ". I whip my head to my right to find Mastema reading a book like he totally didn't just kidnap me and this was completely fucking normal.

I glare up at him from my chained up position. "Hey smartass why the hell am I here!" He doesn't even look away from his book. " Well, you can answer my questions now. " He closes his book and finally looks my way. "What questions and can I go if I answer them? " He smirks and pretends to think about it. "Well, if I feel like it I might you go. IF you answer my questions." I growl and i answer him through clenched teeth. "Fine. " he stands up and walks towards me only making my glare on him intensify as he gets closer. He stops about a foot away from me and crosses his arms.
"Well, first off why are someone like you just traveling about with an archdevil? "

My eyes widened but they set back into a glare. he couldn't possibly know.. ' "what are you talking about. " He smirks and chuckles. "You know exactly what I am talking about Y/N." I sneer at him. "No I don't and get to the damn point. " He bends down and gets right in my face.

"How about I rephrase the question, then? Why is an azrael , like you, traveling around with an archdevil?"

I lose my composure for a second but get put my glare back up. "How the hell did you find out!"

He straightens up, his stupid smirk never leaving his face,"Well, I have my ways, but answer the question first. " I raise my eyebrowat the statement, but smirk afterwards. "Fine. Hmmm... how about... None of your goddamn business. "I give him a fake smile as I to my head. His smirks falls but unfortunately he does open his mouth. "Well, at least you admitted your an azrael so that part is out of the way. " he kicks me the stomach."Ach! " I can taste unique taste of blood in my mouth. He looks down at me an stares into my E/C eyes. I glare back. We have this intense staring/glaring contest.

Then we both jump a bit in shock as a loud BOOM echos throughout the room. We both look at the source of the turnround noise to find a giant hole in the wall(... Hole in the wall... I liked that show) with Mephistopheles right in the middle of it. (He was in his small form)

He sees us a flies right over to us and yells right I'm Masrema's face. "HEY! gimme Y/N back, mastema! You and Beelzebub are really getting my nerves. " Mastema just shrugs and smiles. "Sure, mephisto-nim. I just needed some information out of her. "

Mastema bends down unlocks the chains with a key he pull out of no where.
Mephisto decides he's interested in what information mastema wanted. "What information?" I went to try to tell him its nothing but Mastema beat me to it. "Oh just that she's an azrael." Like it was completely ok to kidnapp me. Mephisto looked at mastema then to me, looked back to mastema ,and back to me."You are?" He looks at mastema."So, I don't see the problem." I decide to get off the ground only for me to sway from side to side. Mephisto catches me before I could fall. His hands were gently on shoulders.I look at him from the side of my eyes. He ignores my look and changes into his big form and picks me up bridal style. He starts carrying me out the hole in thw wall, not noticing the small blush I had on my face."mastema we're leaving and don't you or beelzebub try this again, it's annoying." I roll my eyes and lay my head on his chest.

A/N note:
Sorry FoxFire_Summer this is hella late than what I said, but hey its here and may be crappy............
✨✨✨✨✨✨🐧
''🎵~ⒽⒶⓅⓅⓎ~''
:⛄ⓌⒾⓃⓉⒺⓇ⛄:
😷😄😄😄😄😄😷
☃❄☃❄☃❄☃❄☃❄
.*💗TAKE CARE💗*.
🐧✨✨✨✨✨✨