chapter 1: the song for this chapter is: love yourself-justin bieber

10:04pm

I think everyone is asleep by now,I can't hear anything. This is my perfect opportunity.
*cut* that's for being unwanted
*cut* that's for being ugly
*slice* that's for being a freak
I stared down at my wrists and I was horrified that I did this to myself once again. I grabbed a towel and wiped away the large amount of blood that sprawled it's way across my sink.

I started to cry and I slowly slid down onto the floor burying my head into my hands. oh I wish I could love myself.*knock knock*

I tried to stay silent although it was tough to hold back the tears. 'Hello?'
I quivered
'what's going on in there ?' my mum questioned me.
It took me a while to find the courage and respond..but I couldn't tell her the truth.
'Not feeling to great,migraines again. Nothing to worry about though'. I lied
'Okay,well I'm heading off to bed. Please try not to wake anyone else,I love you darling'.
'I love you too' I whispered as my voice was about to break.

9:45 am

that morning I woke up in the bathroom. I couldn't remember a lot. I rose into the air and took a big stretch. I walked on over to the sink with a bad pain in my back. Must of been a bad sleeping position. I glanced at myself in the mirror with the worst feeling in the whole entire world. I don't belong here.

I reached into the draw to grab a razor.
I wish I could stop hurting myself..
But it's the only way things will get better.
*cut* 'that's for being worthless'
I switched arms and did the exact same thing.
*cut* 'that's for being a disappointment'..

hey guys,it's Maisy. So what do you think of my first chapter? I will try and upload every day but I'm sorry if I can't.
Like,comment and vote.

-Maisy💕