The king calls me kitty!

Prologue!

R pov

I walking out of the assassin underground head quarters (were thugs make a living) I started to read the letter the boss had gave me

New assignment

There's a school in the town were you used to live called ouran academy. There, there's a boy named tamaki souh. Your job is to get close make friends, blend and when the times right assassinate tamaki souh. He is the head of a popular group called, the ouran highschool host club,l. We already got you in on a art scholarship. Now if you don't complete this assignment in 5 months I'll send out new assassins and your cut.
From - taka (boss)
****
Hate rich kids but at least I don't got to wear there uniform cause I got in on scholarship and can't afford it.
I laughed. More money! I burned the letter. I start my work tomarrow. (Monday)

(End prologue)

*Monday*

I walk threw the doors wearing my black shirt and baggy hoodie, tight jeans and black snap back. I look boss. I walked down a few halls before someone ran into me.
"Watch it!" I scowled, with my mean green eyes.
"Uh.. Sorry!!" The girl scattered away.
I stuck some chocalate pocky in my mouth and began to nibble.
"Yo kid, weres the main office?" I asked a short blonde boy (honey senpai).
This must be that kid who is super good at judo and karate and all that marshal arts crap.
"Over there" he happily pointed to a room with fancy writing.
"Thanks kid" my voice said in thanks.
I walked In and starred at the Lady at the desk. She looked terrified. Oh well haha.
"Y-your the new scholarship student?" She chattered.
"Ya can I just get my schedule?!"
I asked holding out my hand as she starred at my scarred cheek.
"What?" I asked her.
"O-oh nothing!" She shouted nervously.
"Aight then see ya round" I lstarted to leave.
"What the principal had me assign a guide to help you out.
" Mkay who is it then lady I ain't got all day?"
"He is a scholarship student like you haruhi fugioka"
My eyes got wide. I havnt Hurd that name in.. Years.
"Damn it" I mumbled
"I'll call him down you just sit there" she pointed to a chair I layed my head back. She could ruin my plan. Then I wouldn't get payed I would have to go back on the streets or worse back to tada with no blood shed.
A brown hair 'male' walked in. Haruhi.
"Hey kiri wears the new student?"
"R-right over there"
I glared at her.
And stood up.
She looked at me in shock.
"What glade to see me haruhi?"
"Uhh haha haha we need to talk"
"Yea so talk" I said walking out into the hall.
"How did you get here?" She asked
"Art scholar" I told her.
"You can't tell anyone im a girl please it would ruin alot of things"
"Ya no I really don't care about drama and shit you know I ain't telling no one cause I hate everyone, ya know that cuz" I told my cousin.
"Yeah uh lets take you to the art room first"
"Aight I'm down so, made any friends?"
"I wouldn't call them friends but yeah"
"Okay lets meet them"
"You really wouldn't want to met them there.. Uh"
"The host club?"
"Yeah uh howd you no that?"
"I guess by the blush on your face, so yeah I probably don't want to meet them they should like a pain in the ass"
****she should me all the classes and then we got to the ohshc room"******
"Ok this is the last stop get prepared"

"Haruhi!!" A pair of twins said.
"yep I hate it already" I told her.
The boys looked at me a took a step back.
"What my scar scary" I I wiggled my fingers at them.
"Uh kinda but its cool looking" they said in unison.
"Can we touch it?" One of them said.
"Uh sure" I said lazily.
"This is hikaru and karou"
She said as they poked the scar on my left cheek.
"This is R my cousin" haruhi said.
"Oh this won't do" a very annoying voice in the room said.
"She knows you secret she can't just Rome the halls knowing that!" A tall blonde pointed. That tamaki souh
"You get to finger outta my face."
"You are staying in here!"
"To hell I am!" I said turning around.
Then a hand touched my shoulder.
I back away from the hand
"Don't touch me" I scowled.
I hate people I hate everyone since I was little, every since taka killed my mom after she didn't complete a mission. I've always kept my distance from people.
Haruhi looked at me she new the pain I felt, she new what happen but she didn't know that me and my mom were assassins she only new that a man had killed her and that's why; I kept my distance.
"So your the newest scholar, like are little haruhi, her poor family must be very talented"
"Yeah shut up" I started to walk out again.
"We have cominers coffee and ramen"
I turned I havnt ate 2-3 days.
I'm STARVING my eyes went wide.
"I'm guessing your hungry?"
I looked up at tamaki. Like duh.
"Hikaru get"
"Wait what's you name"
"I don't have one peoples just call me R" I said starring at the door anxiously.
"Well arnt you like a lost puppy" one of the twins said.
"Am not!" I shouted
"Are to!" Karuo said.
"Am not!''
" are to"
"How so?" I asked calming down.
"For one we basically had to drag you in here two your STARVING and don't wanna be touched and three you anxious to leave and don't have a name, if that isn't a lost puppy I dont know what is."
I thought about it and sighed there right.
They gave me food and I swallowed in 35 seconds flat. Yummy. I licked my top lip. I glanced at everyone then the door so, I got up and headed out the door. "Thanks" I said loud enough for at least one of them would hear" slung my black back pack over my shoulder.
And headed to a ally way wear I would stay the night, cause I new I wouldn't sleep if I had to. I sat there playing with a old dented deck of cards I had in my bag. I found a piece of newspaper to burn so I did. I sat there in the middle of two huge apartment buildings. Playing with cards and fire.

****tamaki pov******

"Bye haruhi!!" I Yelled to my friend.
I can't help but wonder were that girl is she's the new puppy. I thought that's a good Nick name, lost puppy. Shes the new host clubs puppy she looks more like a kitty though. I got into my limo, it zoomed towards my mansion.
I looked out the window and saw a small fire in-between the apartment buildings. I motioned to the driver to pull over so I could put it out. But when I started to walk into the ally I saw her the girl from earlier playing with cards next to a fire.
"Uh R?" I asked.
She seemed startled at first but then that same annoyed face set in.
"What?" She said annoyed.
"Why are you out in this ally?"
"Some people don't have homes or cars or anything for that matter" she said and my eyes widened. oh my god she really was a lost puppy.
"Come on" I held out my hand to her.
She looked at it hesitant.
She put her small hand in mine and I helped her up.
"Let's go" I said and walked her out to the car"
Her eyes widen as I opened to door for her.
"Holy shit" I Hurd her mumble.
"Get in"
We got in and zoomed to the house. Im pretty happy knowing that Im helping someone.
We walked into the masion and was greeted by a maid.
"Hello sir souh, how was your day at school" she said taking my blazer.
"Who is that" She said looking at my little lost puppy, who was now a found puppy.
"What would you bring a filthy thug unto this property "
R's eyes got wide she took a step back, her eyes suddenly became serious and annoyed.
"Great Cally leave go away I don't need you" I said to her.
"You ok uh R?"
"Call me whatever you want I don't care" she said to me. *∆* yes!
"Ok cone on then kitty" I said and walked up the stairs.
"At least it ain't puppy right" she mumbled and walked behind me.
I stopped at the guest room next to my room .
"This is your room, kitty"
"U-uh okay" she said opening it her eyes got wide. Aww she is so curious and cute. 'Remember tamaki curiosity killed the cat'
"Woah"
"There are school uniforms for you in to closet"
"I'm not wearing that shit" she said and laughed.
I laughed and told her good night then left to my room.
"Good night kitty"
"Night"