Fights and cuddles!?

(Anime in Amv is k- project 'yata misaki)

R(kitty) pov*******

Today was the day we all went to the beach. (Episode: 'the sun the sea and the host club **edit haruhi clip will be changed**) we are at Kyoya's private beach in Okinawa. It's nice I guess... The twins made me try on swims suits. It was the worst experience of my life.. So I'm wearing some black Jean shorts and a white spaghetti strapped crop top. With a black bikini underneath. I'm not swimming so I wore clothes. My wrist has a couple of very intimidating bracelets.
I wore my black belly ring and my brown leather anklet that I got from a jewelry store when I was little eh around twelve. I hated not wearing my DC's now people can see my tracker on my other ankle. But I don't care i wanna have a good time, for once.
I looked over at tamaki he decided to bring the guests, along hikaru and karou werent very happy they wanted to see haruhi in the swimsuit they picked for her.
Eh this is getting boring. "Look at that rock lets check it out!" A few girls said and came up to the huge rock I was sitting on sketching the ocean/beach landscape.
I was by the edge I don't like people that much.
"Wow haruhi" a girl said waving to haruhi who was sitting under a huge umbrella.
"The breeze up here is amazing haruhi!" The girl yelled but then they noticed me. One girl gasped and turned trying to go the other way.
"Don't worry it's not like Im gonna kill ya" I said to them there eyes wided and they calmed a little.
And started to tall to each other about how the hosts were so kind and loving. Uhhh please.
"Hey man look there three chick up there"
"Great drunks" I mumbled under my breath.
"Hey girls wanna hang with a couple of locals" he said throwing a beer can.
"This is a private beach" one girl said.
The other man trapped the other to girls in his arms and questioned
"Does that mean were alone?" He chuckled.
I decided to speak up
"Yo fuckers ya need to leave before I get pissed"I warned glaring.
" oh yeah and who are you to talk hot stuff"
"Excuse me?!" I stated in a lower angered tone.
"Ya Hurd me chick"
"Oh yea haha" I stated walking closer.
"Damn she likes you man!" The other man said squeezing the girls closer.
"Let em leave before ya get your asses kicked" I said cracking my knuckles. The boys let go of them they fled and I'm guessing g went to tell the boys.
"Alright lets see what you got"
I punched to blonde it the face and kicked the other in the balls. He fell down and clutched himself crying.
She other boy came at me again.
"YA CAN PUNCH ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!" haha i laughed as he clutched my shirt I punched h in the gut. He backed of before punching my cheek. I walked over closer to the edge to see if I could throw him off.
He clutched the hem of my shirt and held me over the water.
"shit" I mumbled I can't swim I never had money for classes and shiz.
"Haha" be smirked.
He dropped me before I fell I grabbed his blonde hair and slammed him fave against my knee. I fell watching him wipe the blood off his nose and lip.
*splash*
"KITTY!" someone yelled and I Hurd a faint *splash* of course I was underwater duh...
I felt hands wrap around me and then I was hoisted up out of the water.
I looked up to see tamaki he set me on the ground around the boys.
"Seriously you could have been hurt taking on two guys like that!! Your a girl!!"
"So your sexist now?" I questioned clenching my jaw.
He ignore my question
"Don't forget your a girl!!"
"I did what i felt was right"
"Well I'm not speaking to you until you admit you were wrong"
"That's not gonna happen." I walked leaving them pulling off my wet crop top revealing my black swimsuit top.
"God what's his problem" I mumbled.
I shook out my darker blonde hair walking into mine and tamaki's room.
And hoped into the shower cleaning up. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to look for clothes. I decided on a black crop top and light wash high wasted jeans. I dryed my hair put on all my clothes and walked out of the bathroom to see tamaki drying his hair. I quickly got to the door opening it and slamming it behind me.
"Damn it!!" I Yelled.
"What R?" I Hurd hikaru say from the end of the hall.
"I left my sketch book at that huge rock!" I Yelled running threw. The mansion. I got to the front door and ran out to that rock from before. I got there and my sketchbook pencils and eraser putting them into my bag. I started to walk back to the mansion.
"Pfft hey its R" I herd a girl whisper. The one next to her replied with
"Yea she's such a thug, but I mean she saved abby, Camile and anna from those drunkards"
"Oh really?"
What a couple of bitches. I kept walking it started to down pour.
"DAMN IT!!" I Yelled running the rest of the way to the mansion. I ran I side and got to the room. And changed into a black graphic tee with the word 'sassy ass' in white cursive writing across the front and some white high wasted jeans I dried my hair and put it in a bun. I walked to the dining room.
Sat next to karuo and across from Tamaki.
He glanced at me often. I hope he knows I'm not going to admit anything.
"Geez havnt you had enough?" He said to haruhi
"Thought you weren't talking to me"
"I said that to R not you"
"I happen to think R is right to have saved those girls.. Would you rather them be raped and killed!? But I 'ahem' a girl would have done the same in the situation R was in. Wouldnt you have?"
That really ticked him off he finished his plate and stated pointimg at me
"I'm still not talking to you until you admit you were wrong"
"Your talking to me now arnt you therefore you believe I did nothing wrong in the first place" I smirked and he stormed out.
We all ate are meals until karuo spoke up.
"Ya no R w-"
I cut him off.
"Not you guys to!" I said a little louder that anticipated.
"Just here us our ok"
"Fine."
"Tamali is right ya no we were all pretty worried. I mean. You are a gir-"
I slammed my fists against the table standing up as my chair knocked over.
And started to walk out half way karuo said
"Wait I'm not done.."
"I don't care! So I'm a girl! I'm not one of those prissy preppy rich girls you fawn and pamper. Have ya forgot? I was born on the fucking streets raised in the streets! My mom was slaughtered infront of me when I was 8 my dad will be in jail for the rest of his and my life I'm not aloud to see him!!Ive been in jail!!!"
"A drunk boy and some water is nothing compared to my living hell of a life!"
"I-"
"I dont want to hear another word!"
A tear flew down my face.
And I ran to my/and tamakis room.
I herd foot steps it was tamaki he looked concerned I don't care.
"Piss off" I mumbled.
Before running past him and to the room.
I jumped onto the Queen sized bed and wrapped myself in a fluffy black blanket I laid there clutching the red pillow. Before I new it the door opened.
I new it was tamaki so I pretended to be asleep. The lights turned off. I felt the bed dip and short after his arms pulled me into his chest. He pulled closer so are body's were touching.
I cuddled Into him hoping he thought I was sleeping still.
"R.." He whispered playing with my hair.
"Hmm" i said him playing with my hair felt good. *-*
"Im s-sorry.." He said one hand playing in my hair the other trailing from my shoulder to my waist then to my hip on to my mid thigh then back up and down and so on. It felt so amazing.
"Hmm? Why are you saying sorry."
"For yelling at you at the beach"
"Oh.. apologie excepted" i mumbled.
He kissed my neck
"Mhm" i mumbled for not reason.
I herd him giggle a bit before he laid his head on the pillows.
"Goodnight kitty"
"Night tamaki"
And with that we drifted to sleep together...
(A/n: sorry if it was to long or to short all I know is that I should get the word count over 1000 haha joking it usually does that anyway but hope you like it vote and comment! *-* XD See ya)