Chapter 2: A help from him

That afternoon, when Marcel and I had gone our separate ways, I quickly rushed home. I don't know why but I found myself arranging everything, I thew all the garbage I saw and fix every mess in the house.My mom who was standing at the corner was surprised by me.

"what's with all the cleaning stuff you're doing?" mom asked
"Oh, sorry mom, my friend is coming over tonight" I replied
"Friend? who? Kelsi or Darcy?" mom asked again
"no mom, uhhmmm... he's Marcel and he's going to help me with something" I replied with a annoyed tone
"help you with what?" she asked again

Well, I can't tell my mom I was failing! so I have to lie, I know it's not right to lie to your parents but I have to do this, if not mom will be so dissapointed with me, as she knows I'm still an excelent student and she always tell dad about my school work. By the way dad is working in USA so he's is far from us since where here in UK.

"with some homeworks! mom please stop asking!" I said
"ok I'll stop asking" she replied
"oh and mom, I'm going to use the living room"
"sure!!"

So, I brought all my things to the living room. After 30 min the door bell rang.

"I'm on it!!" I shouted

When I opened the door Marcel was right there standing, still with those big eye glasses! As the light from inside the house lit up his face, I saw a big smile on it.

"Hi, good eve Reg!" he greeted
"Hi, Marcel, uhmm...come in!" I said

I let him, go inside our house. Mom was at the kitchen preparing our dinner!

"Mom!! Marcel's here!" i shouted

So, mom left what she was doing at the kitchen, and went to us at the living room. Mom was surprised when she saw Marcel. Maybe she wasn't expecting a nerd in the house, after all this is the first I let a nerd come over to our house and help me with my homework, I mostly invite Kelsi and Darcy to do some schoolworks, but in this situation, they are no help.

"Good evening Mrs. Hemms" he greeted Mom
"well, good eve to you to! I have to finish preparing our Dinner, uhmm, yeah." said Mom

She went back at the kitchen and finished what she was cooking. Marcel started to teach me some stuff, but mostly he's the one who's making my work, and he just let me sit beside him and watch!
After some moment mom called out to have our dinner.Marcel just keep making my work!

"hey, Marcel! dinner?!" I called him out
"oh, sure I'll just do this" he said

I grabbed him and lead him to our dinning area. He was kinda shy while we were eating.

"Marcel are you shy?" asked mom
"a little Mrs. Hemms" he replied
"oh, Marcel don't be it's just me, you and Mom here, no need to be shy" I inserted

He smile and continued eating.We were talking while we were eating our dinner, luckily Marcel haven't spilled about me crying on the hall way or the failing grades of mine, and I think mom is having fun while she was talking with Marcel. After we finished our dinner Marcel went back in doing my work.

"uhmmm....Marcel can I have your number?" I asked
"the great Regina Hemms, is asking for my number? hahaha"

I gave him a smile, but he gave me his number anyway. He knows I can't talk to him at school, so I'll just send my thanks through text. After he is done doing my work, he just wanna go home, so he said goodbye to y mom.

"Mom,Marcel is going home!" I shouted

Mom, went to us at the living room, and give something to Marcel, i saw Marcel smiled. Then she said goodbye.

"goodbye Mrs. Hemms" said Marcel

Mom wave goodbye once again, I just said goodbye and thank you at the gate!

"Marcel, thanks again! you are a big help" I said and kissed him on the cheek

he smile, and wave goodbye to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone! I'm sorry if this one is not as good as the first chapter!
but I really hope you like it!
:))