School

Just because I'm a murderer, doesn't mean I don't go to school. I'm in my Sophomore year.

I had gotten out of my last class, walking through the halls with books in hand. Another student shoves me against the wall, by accident. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He was dirty blonde, has hazel eyes...he was....Ross Lynch. 

He was actually quite attractive. 

But I had to keep my cool, which meant I had to say this: "Hey, your name's Ross right?"

"Correct."

"My parents died last night, and the principal told me to ask you and your parents to stay with you until I'm 18. Do you think you could bring me to your house so I could ask your parents?"

"Sure! Anything for you...I mean..., sure."

"Alright, you got a car?"

"No, but I got an older sister who's 18 and can drive us home, unless you want to walk."

"We can walk. I'd like to get to know you before I start to live with you."

"Alright, then let's go."

I follow him, and we start walking to his house. What, I gotta get to know him, before I kill him!

(Sure, Laura, sure.)

"So, why don't you tell me a little out yourself, Ross?"

"Ok, I'm 16, my full name is Ross Shor Lynch, I love hockey, music, dancing, and the beach. I skateboard and surf, I have 5 siblings. Riker, he's 20. Rydel, she's 18. Rocky, he's 17. And then there's Ryland, he's younger than me, he's 14. That's about all the basic stuff you need to know! Tell me a little about yourself, Laura."

"Of course! I'm 16 too, my full name is Laura Marie Marano, I love music and acting. I had a sibling, but she got killed last night too. Her name was Vanessa, and she was 19."

"Oh, I'm sorry about your family."

"Yeah, so if you don't mind me asking, what do you look for in girls?"

WHAT? Maybe if I pretend to date him, it'd be easier to kill him? I don't like him at all! It's all part of my plan...

(Sure it is, Laura)

It is!

"Oh no, it's fine. You can ask me anything. And to answer your question, you........uh, I mean, uh.......she has to really be herself, and not follow the other girls."

I smiled cause Ross was blushing. He was even cuter when he blushed... What am I saying? I don't like him...I'm not allowed to like him...It'll get in the way of my job. I totally don't like him anyways, so why I am I even thinking about what'll happen if I do? (You'll die, that's what'll happen)

"Why are you smiling?"

"Oh no, it's just that...nevermind."

"No, tell me. Why are you smiling, Laura?"

"It was just because you were blushing when you were talking about what you looked for in a girl."

"I was?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Uh.... well anyways. What do you want to talk about?"

"Why you were blushing."

"You know, you're very stubborn."

"I'm trying to be. Alright, I'll drop it. But just this once, Lynch."

"Thank you. Now, may I ask, how did your parents die?"

"Well..."

I hadn't really thought about this one. I'm sure I'll pull it off though.

"I had to go to the mall to get some things and right when I got there I got a call to go back to my apartment, and when I did, my parents and my sister were gone, so the police told the principal, and the principal told me to ask the Lynch family to stay with them. And here I am."

I started to cry a little. Got to make this look real...

"I'm so sorry! Don't cry, though!" He pulled me into a hug, it actually felt pretty good. "Don't worry, I won't leave you. Just let it all out. I'm here." As I was hugging him I got this weird feeling, but I liked it. 

I mean, I hated it, totally hated it. (No you didn't) "Thanks Ross."

"No problem. Like I said, I'll always be here for you."

I was still hugging him, I didn't want to let go. But I had to. 

I pulled away, and looked him in the eyes. "I wish I had more friends like you."

Ross just laughed as we walked around a corner into a neighborhood in silence. I thought about how my plan was to kill him while we were walking, but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. I just couldn't. I'll do it this weekend, 2 days away. 

To break the silence, I just walked in front of him and stopped. "What?"

"You know you're really tall for only being 17."

"I'm not tall, you're just short. My younger brother is actually taller than me. I'm the shortest in my family."

"Really? Got tall genes than."

"Yeah, my dad's 6'5."

"Damn Daniel." (Intended...if you don't get it, look it up, lol) We arrive in the driveway of a huge house. "Here we are, once you ask my mom if you can stay, which I'm sure she'll let you, I'll show you your bedroom. It's right next to my room."

"Ok! I'll let you know when I'm done."

"Well, bye for now."

"Bye.' And with that, we enter the house. He runs upstairs, and I walk into the living room....

This house looks familiar, for some reason.... It's like I've been here before..