Chapter 21 Ash and Snow

(Kai prov)

*Skye was looking into the woods and when I looked two wolves were standing just in the edge of the clearing we were in. They didn't look like pack members one had blue eyes and the other red like a rough. They didn't smell like roughs. However they were trespassing either way. I let out a low growl and the two wolves gave a chuffing laugh.*

"Show yourselves!"

*The two wolves shook their heads as they stepped out. One was pure white with blue eyes and a black flame where the shoulder meets the head, the other pure black with red eyes and a white flame in the same position as the other. My father spoke up next.*

"What are you doing on my territory roughs? Shift!"

*They rolled their eyes and it made me furious seeing them disrespect my father.*

"He said shift so shift dammit!"

*Gran gran and Skye stood their shaking their heads and Ashton kinda looked at everybody confused.*

"You know you really shouldn't disrespect them. Even Skye knows that and she never even met them. I would think better of you too Kai they did save your life and Skye's, after all."

"What do you mean? I think I would remember a person who saved my life and my sisters."

"Nope not at age five seconds old."

*Ok I was really confused now.*

(Skye prov)

*I looked at the two wolves as they came through. If they were wolves then they were omegas they looked sleek and fit not how wolves look with a bit more stock to them even females weren't as slender as these two were and they weren't malnourished. Not to mention they were pretty small about the size of just over a normal wolf by about a foot, not even.*

"Hey, I have seen you two before...well your eyes anyway."

"Yeah, I would hope you have. Alaxander I can't believe you don't recognize us! It has only been fifteen years."

"I have met you?"

"Wow just wow I would think you would have recognized us, guess not does Rider not even recognize us?"

(Alaxander prov)

'Goddamit I can't believe you don't recognize them!!'

'Well I don't so who are they?'

'Just wait and see.'

"No Rider does, but he won't say."

"Tell us if these names ring a bell Ash and Snow."

"No way...but Ivy..."

"Yeah she died, but not before releasing us so only she died."

"Would somebody fill me in cause I am lost."

"Your always lost Ashton when it comes to our ever growing family."

"No shit Skye one minute you have a long lost grandma and the next ummmm....what exactly are you two?"

"Fox spirits"

((Pic of Ash and Sky))

"Ok, who's fox spirits?"

"Well Ash was from Lilly originally then was transferred to Ivy and I Snow was originally Ivy's then we got released as she was dying so we wouldn't die with her."

"That is really tragic, I didn't even know fox shifters could do that, I thought that some accident caused them to lose their fox the they went mad or something."

"Well young Ashton generally speaking they do, however every so often you get a fox shifter who either sets their fox free or transfers it and they don't go mad."

"So wait, Ash, Skye can you gift to a human?"

"No, we can't we are spirits we don't actually have enough precede nor mass to do that."

"What took you so long to come back?"

"To answer that dear Alexander we were keeping somebody in line to make sure as few people got hurt as possible since then more control was gained and we had a opportunity to show ourselves."

"Who was this person?"

"We...aren't  really sure anymore..."

"What gender?"

"Female."

"Do you know what species?"

"....... No"

"If she is so dangerous then why not kill her?"

"We can't, that us the thing she is extremely powerful and hold a high status so she is untouchable in a sense."

"Ok, you guys sort out your family affairs I am going back to the underworld where thing are simple toucher to the femin ted souls and constant. Give me a summon when things are sorted out."

*A poof of blue and red smoke was seen then Ashton was gone.*

"Ok, if you can't kill her then why not try retaining her to a cell?"

"Can't a cell won't hold her it would be far too toxic to even contain her or even to touch not to mention it would be freezing cold to prevent melting from happening."

"What kind if cell would be needed?"

"A highly toxic one. Not even a werewolf could touching without risking death. The sups rancor isn't painful just the effects on the blood stream."

"I don't even want to know what substance that is. If you need me then I will be closing the case of the mysterious red and blue eyes around the packs with a few phone calls. I left the scene leaving Skye Kai and Lilly to discuss there own conversations. Ryder wanted to stay down and talk more, however he even knew  out life force wasn't much more and our connection to this world was on a thread before snapping and loosing it. Ash, Snow and...Ivy were one being without being connected Ryder and I were slowly drugging away from reality and sanity.*