Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door and my mum calling my name, "Charlie!"

I rolled over and groaned as I looked at my clock, 6:45am.

"Charlie! Get up!" My mum yelled.

I threw the blankets off my body but quickly regretted it, I pulled my ugg boots on and dragged my feet along the ground as I walked down the hall.

"What took you so long?" My brother asked as I walked into the dining room and sat down with a piece of toast.

I glared at him, "Why do you care?"

He widened his eyes with fake surprise, "Woah someone's got their time of the month."

"Shut up!" I said coolly and kicked him under the table.

"Do you two EVER stop fighting!" My mum shouted frustratingly.

I huffed and threw my toast back onto the plate before abruptly pushing my chair back and standing up. I stormed back to my room and slammed the door. Why did that little brat always get me into trouble? It was so unfair!

I grabbed my school uniform from the wardrobe and changed.

I didn't bother with my jumper, I figured it would get hot anyway.

"You ready?" My mum peaked her head in the door.

I finished my mascara and stood up, "Yeah."

I took my bag and slung it on my back as mum picked up the keys, "Okay let's go."

The trip to school was uneventful.

"Thanks mum" I said getting out of the car.

I walked in the gate and towards my best friend when someone barged into me from behind.

"Get off me" I said before swiftly turning to face them.

When I laid eyes on him my stomach dropped, he was so cute! He had soft curls that were swept across his forehead and sparkling green eyes.

"I'm so sorry" he said in a deep voice that didn't match his appearance, "I was pushed."

"Uh, it's fine" I stammered.

He shook his head and gripped my shoulders, "Are you okay?"

I smiled, "Yes. I'm fine."

"I'm Harry" he released my shoulders and held his hand out for me to shake.

I accepted his gesture, "I'm Charlie."

He smiled, flashing me two very prominent dimples, "Cute name, I have to get back to my mates but I'll see you 'round."

"Yeah" I whispered as we both turned towards our friends.

"That was Harry Styles!" Sarah, my best friend, squealed.

I frowned, "And?"

Sarah stared at me dully, "Oh he's only the most ADORABLE guy in the school!"

"He's okay" I shrugged.

"Okay?" She stamped her foot, "Okay!"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Sarah shook her head at me, "You are crazy!"

"Sarah you have a boyfriend" I reminded her.

"Yeah I know" she smiled, "And I love him but Harry is still adorable."

I nodded as we walked to class.