2 Parents....

Maxine

We had to stay at school for two extra hours. By the time it was 5:00 already. I gasped. "Naruto you are allowed to go. Your parents have come back from their 2 month mission." Iruka sensai said. "I want her to come with me."Naruto pointed to me. "Why?" "We're friends." He lied. "Dismissed." We walked out into the halls. "Thank you Naruto kun." I said. "No problem. Let's be friends for real." He smiled. We walked out, and a red haired woman and a blonde man were outside waiting. "Oh Naruto! Why do you have to get yourself in trouble?" His mom asked. She looked at me. "Who's this pretty girl?" I blushed. "This is Maxine. She's my friend." Then his dad looked at me. "Hi. I'm Kushina, Naruto's mother." "I'm Minato, Naruto's dad." "I'm Maxine." I shook their hands. "Oh! I'm sorry, but I'm late for work! Nice to meet you! Bye!" I said running. I was almost at Ichiraku's Ramen shop when I felt a tug on my wrist. "Un!" I was stunned to see that it was Naruto. His parents weren't too far behind. "What?" I asked. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to get ramen with me..." He said. "Um... I can't. I have to work today. Maybe some other time. Like tomorrow?" Said I. "Where do you work?" His parents were with him now. Yay now they know he just asked me out. "I actually work here." I pointed to the ramen shop. Naruto had a look of happiness on his face. "COOL! I'm gonna come here more often then!" Naruto's parents chuckled. It was oblivious he had a crush on me.