Prologue

Whenever someone would talk about the devil when I was younger, I always imagined a tall dark figure. Eyes as hard as rock and blazing red eyes, shining with malic. Oh and don't forget the horns as well. But boy was I wrong, I just wish that god gave me a warning before I started Evercross High.

Now I know better, now I know that the devil is human. A gorgeous, 6'2 and with a drool worthy body, but pretty much still human. The ruler and king of Evercross High.

You are probably wondering who I am. I am no one, but I will be the one to bring down the devil. Why you ask? All for a story, a simple act that will grant me the way to my future. And I plan to be the lead.

.__________________.

Hey guys!!!

This is my first book, so I apologise in advance for any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

This is a work of fiction and all the characters are fictional. If there is any similarities you notice, it is a coincidence because I have but effort into this story line.

This book will have some swearing in it, therefore if you are not comfortable with swearing, don't read this book.

I hope you enjoy this book and leave lovely comments (p.s that basically means if you have any negative things to say KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!)

I will try to post a chapter as often as I can. If I can't update then I am really sorry but I hope you guys understand that I have other things going on in my life too.

Thanks for reading this far and I hope you stay to the end :D

.__.