My precious daughter....(Yandere Daddy X Child Reader)

Warning swearing words up ahead you been warn

Your.P.O.V

"Looked what you done?!? Looked! You made a great mess!!" Your mom yelled. She smacked your face pretty hard. You looked at the mess you made. You wanted to take (insert item) at the (insert where the object is) but it was high to reach. You tried to reach for the item but failed miserably you knock out your mom's favorite jar that she just bought 2 days ago.

You cried and cried and still looking down. "Go to your room now!!" Your mom said but this time she dosent shout you her voiced sounds depressed. You noded your head and went upstairs to your room. You jumped to your bed crying sobing.

Stephanie's.P.O.V
Sigh.....my daughter made such a huge messed....She broked the jar that i bought 2 days ago whats worse it cause really expensive. But i felt sorry that i slap that poor little girl...Maybe i should apologize later....I grab a broom and clean up the mess. Sigh....that clumsy girl.....

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

"Looks like Mat comes home early"

I walked to the door and open it. "Hey honey!" Mat said kissing my cheek. "Hey sweety...." I closed the door from behind.

"Whats wrong hun? You ok you looked....depressed..."

"Sigh....Y/N just broke the jar that we bought 2 days ago..."

"Well she's just a little girl you know. Everyone makes mistakes"

"I know that but...this jar we bought is expansive Mat....."

"Anyway where is she?"

"At her room..."

Mat smiled and kissed my forhead before he went to Y/N's bedroom. I continued cleaning the shattered jar. After that i sit at the couch watching tv.

Y/N's.P.O.V
You still crying sobing clutching your pillow. You feel so heartbroken....the fact that your mom slaps you at the face. This is your first time you get slaped by your mom and also this is the first time you saw her really mad. You make your mom sad....You feel sorry...You dont hate her you just felt sorry.....

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in...." You said.

The door opens revealed your dad. "Hey sweety! Daddy is home!"

You just stayed silent and still hugged your pillow. Mat waked to you and sit at your bed. "Whats wrong sweet heart? Are you ok? Why are you crying?" Mat said as he pets your head. You just stayed silent and burried your face in the pillow.

"Sweety-"

"Leave me alone dad..."

"But-"

"Please.......I dont want to talk to anyone now..."

Your dad didnt move a bit he just styaed ther still petting your head. "Dad....please..."

"Not until you tell me whats wrong"

You sigh and get up. Mat looked at your  left cheek which is really red colored. "Sweety....Whats wrong with your left cheek?"

You looked away avoiding the question. You dont want to tell your dad what happen. You know your dad is pretty much protective. Your just afraid if you tell the truth that your mom slaped your face your dad most likely will have an argument with your mom and that annoys you.

Mat hold your chin and wiped your tears from your face. "Y/N why are you crying? Why is your left cheek is red? Tell me...."

You avoid his eye gaze and looked down. Mat chins you up again this time his face seems frustrated "Y/N.......Tell me....What happen.....Now....." His voiced is dangerous cold giving you shiver down your spine. You gave up and tell him.