Fear

Fear is everywhere. Everyone is afraid of something and nobody can deny that. But some fears are so small they don't matter and some fears are so big they cause disorders. But everybody has the choice. They can either live their life afraid or face their fears and come to grips with life and not worry about the fears that held them back. Because life is perfect and we all should brace it and not fear it because fear limits the mind and holds back what great opportunities we could have. And so many fears have stopped so many great people doing so many great things. And it can be so tiny, but people make it so big. And they don't need to. People don't need to be afraid but we choose to be. Because it's who we are and it comes naturally. And it limits life. The world is so big and there is so much in it and it is normal to be scared of what you don't know. But what you don't know might be just what you're looking for, but you're too scared to look. And we can't escape fear because it is us. Everything we fear is in our head and we can't escape it without understanding that we have nothing to be afraid of. But we can't control it. It's just a part of life. That one stupid word that can destroy anything or ruin everyone: Fear.