Chapter 1

Marleigh's POV
"Marleigh Mae Clayton get your lazy ass down here!!" Zach screamed followed by, "Ow! Mom I'm sorry. I won't cuss again." I was up and laughing since Zach got hit by mom. "What do you want?" I asked still laughing as I was coming down the stairs. I saw 4 other boys in my kitchen. "Who are they?" I asked Zach pointing at them. "Marleigh these are my friends. Guys introduce yourselves." "I'm Nick" "I'm Rudan" "I'm Timmy" "I'm Edwin." A hot tall boy said. I smiled and said "I'm Marleigh." "Wanna do a group video for YouTube and then go on younow?" I said sure and so did everyone else. We set up the camera and microphone then went outside by the pool for our video. I changed into my teal bikini and threw on a blue sports bra and spandex. I went downstairs and Zach screamed "EW MOM MAKE HER PUT CLOTHES ON!!!" "It's fine she has her swimsuit on under anyway. Leave the poor girl alone Zachary Reed Clayton." I got outside and Nick asked "You have a six pack?" "Yeah. I workout with Zach everyday and play volleyball." "And you have a bellybutton piercing?" "Yeah. Can we start the video already?" We started the video finally. "Hey what's up guys. It's your boy Bruhitszach and today I am here with 5 quad and my lovely sister Marleigh." I waved. "Today we will be doing a quiz to see who knows me better. Whoever is the last person to answer or guesses wrong will get a water ballon thrown at them and has to belly flop in the pool. So let's get started." I sat between Edwin and Nick. And Timmy and Rudan were on the other side of each of them. "First question. Was I born in Texas?" I screamed yes and everyone said no. "Marleigh......your right." They were screaming because the water in the pool was so cold. "Second question. What do I do to my pizza when I get it." Me, Nick and Edwin said at the same time "You take some of the sauce off." Timmy got water balloons chucked at him and belly flopped in the pool. "That's it for the rest of this video. Be sure to subscribe to all of these lovely people and my sister (que bitch what face😂) and give this video a big thumbs up." I slapped Zach after that video and got in the pool for a while to tan. I got out an hour later and went on younow with Zach and Edwin. Nick and Rudan left when I was in the pool. "Hey guys it's Marleigh and today I thought we could do a little truth or dare video. I'm joined here today by Edwin Burgos and Bruhitszach. Okay go ahead and start putting some dares in the box." Waits 10 seconds. "Okay Zach truth or dare."" Dare." He replied. "I dare you to grab all of moms makeup let me put it on you and post it on every social media." -skip when she's done with makeup- "Marleigh truth or dare?" "Truth." I replied after having so many embarrassing dares. "Do you like anybody in 5 quad." I really like Edwin but I didn't know if he felt the same way I do. "Edwin." I replied and blushed really hard and he started to blush too. I guess he likes me back then. - skip to after broadcast- I decided to go on a run. I went and changed into a sports bra and spandex. I came back down and Edwin asked "Where are you going?" "I'm going on a run. Wanna come." He nodded his head yes. We ran 10 miles total and came back and took showers. I walked out of my bathroom and into my closet. (She has a bathroom in her room) I picked out spandex and one of Zach's shirts that I might have stole from him a while ago. I went downstairs said goodnight everyone. I found out I had to sleep in Zach's room because mom had a friend over. So I went to his bed and later down and fell into a deep sleep.
Authors note:
This is my first fanfic ruin so please vote and comment what I need to do better or if u like it. Thanks for reading.
Marleigh😂🔫🏐