↞Prologue↠

Perspective

I guess everyone has that one love in their lives that just changes everything. Your perspective of how you see certain things and depending on the outcome of the love it also gives you some huge experiences. If it's mutual, your first relationship teaches you how to love, how to deal with more important things in your life and how to handle another person in your life. But if it's unrequited than you learn how to deal with the pain, in better cases you learn how to love yourself before loving someone else and you definitely learn how to get yourself over something that hurt you.

My hurt was the well known
Attractive, Canadian, famous, top chart song... Shawn Mendes.
Just saying his name feels like a knife through my broken heart.

Lets just say shawn and I were best friends. Yes me and Shawn Mendes were 'best friends' until something happened that i hoped never would have... He shut me out of his life Completely.

I still am clueless to why?

Trust me when i say I've tried to figure it out but it's kinda hard when he has blocked your number, blocked your social media and moved away taking a piece of my heart with him.

But i am determined to get him back. Even if i have to chase him. I can't just let go of our relationship, much like he already has. I am not one to give love out and then take it back. I'll fight for love