↞5↠

Today was the waiting game.
Since yesterday shawn left without giving me any information on how to contact him, i'll just have to hope that he comes back to the park.

After school i literally bolted home as fast as my two legs could run to get my guitar then off to the park.

I don't even know if he will come back, but i'll wait for him. I really hope that wasn't the last time i'll see him.

I sat on a bench close to the sidewalk so he could easily spot me if he were to be strolling down the path. 

I picked up my guitar and started playing to pass the time, but before i knew it i had already been at the park for an hour and no sight of him anywhere, so i pulled out my phone and scrolled through all my social media for a while. Gosh shawn! He said he would see me tomorrow but maybe he was just being nice and said that?

Does he even like me?

Does he have a girlfriend?

Was i too awkward?

Does he think i'm ugly?

Maybe he forgot about me?

Here i go again with over thinking myself.

I got too impatient so i got up looking and started around looking for him. Only to find an elderly couple walking their cat?  Haha weird.

I felt a buzz in my jeans and saw it was a text from my mom saying that i needed to end my journey to find the mystery boy and come home for dinner.

I sighed while picking up my black guitar and setting it in the soft velvet case and started on the stone path.

I didn't realize i was walking with my head down thinking about how i might not ever see shawn again, and being my clumsy self walked straight into a pole.. Yes a pole.

"Uhmmm miss are you okay!?" I heard a sweet voice behind me, I looked up and my eyes met a familiar pair of hazel orbs.

Shawn.

"SHAWN!" That sounded way to happy. Great now he thinks i'm a creep. Or that i have been waiting around for him at this park for 2 hours... Which i totally didn't do.

"Oh! Um. H-hadley" he stuttered. Awww. Do i make him nervous?

"Ow my head is killing me." I said while rubbing my forehead. "Oh! Here let me help you up." He grabbed my waist and pulled me to my unstable feet resulting in me falling back onto the flower beds. He tried to hold in his laughter while reaching his hand out for me to grab.

"Wow second time of me falling for you- i mean in in front of you not for you i mean that would be weird if i fell in love with you, I've only met you twice and-" "Hadley it's fine" he was smirking at me. "It's cute when you ramble" i bite my lip nervously smiling at the him.
"Um anyways so can i maybe have your number? So i don't have to wait two hours at this park for you." I say mumbling the last part. "Hold up, you waited two full hours for me?" He asked smirking ONCE AGAIN. Is he trying to kill me? "Uh, yeah i did but thats not the point." I said handing him my phone. He quickly typed in his phone number then handed it back to me.

"Well i should probably head home, my mom wants me to eat dinner." i said starting to walk backwards. "Wait maybe you could come to my house and i can teach you some guitar?" He said stepping closer to me. I picked up my guitar that i dropped while I was falling into the flowers. "Yeah! I would love that." I texted my mom that i would be going over to a friends house. Haha even though i don't have any.

"So why did you wait that long?" he asked as we walked down the sidewalk together. Oh i don't know shawn maybe because your hot and i wanted to see you again?

"Who said i was waiting for you huh?" I said quirking an eyebrow up at him.

"You did." He said looking straight forward.

"Oh... Well i just wanted to see you again." I admitted. WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! Now he thinks I'm lonely. great.

"Yeah i wanted to see you too but i was to nervous to come because i thought you might not be here. Then i saw this reaallllyy clumsy girl walk straight into a pole. Then i had to stop and help. You know cuz' I'm a good person." he said looking down at me smiling. I playfully slapped his chest.
"Hey the pole got in the way!" He laughed while shaking his head.
"Mhhmmm whatever makes you sleep at night." He said patting the top of my head. I'm already starting to like shawn.