Fact # 25

This isn't a fact but, a quote that she said. "Omg you guys! I just watched last night's episode of Total Divas, and it was insane oh my gosh, I mean the Bellas were dealing with their obvious daddy issues, the Funkadactyls broke up and then got back together again, Natalya's fiancèe isn't much of a man, and the other two were also there. It was great, it really was!.  And it was the end of the world! And it's only Sunday nights on the E! Network! Ahhh! (Dramatically). (Crowd chants 'AJ! AJ! AJ!' Do you wanna know what I see when I look that ring? Honestly? A bunch of cheap, interchangeable, expendable, useless women. Women who have turned to reality television cause they just weren't gifted enough to be actresses, and they just weren't talented enough to be champion.  I have done more in one year than all of you have done in your entire collective careers. I have saved your Divas Division, I have shattered glass ceilings I have broken down doors. Why? So, so a bunch of ungrateful, stiff plastic mannequins can waltz on through without even as much as a thank you?!? You guys can't even go backstage and shake my hand and look me in the eye because you know that I worked my entire life to get here I gave my life to this  and you were just handed 15 minutes of fame."

(I am going to continue this in the next chapter).